PART 33 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 13)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PETE ---

I got out of the bed with severe difficulty. At this point the pain was beyond being. I was cruelly exhausted physically and emotionally. As well, my life was in the loop. The First Family ought to think that I was dead. K.Kinn, have you really disremembered all about me? K.Tankhun, how have you been spending your day without me? Wasn't that out of ordinary for you? All of the sudden, I felt neglected. On the other hand, they might be figuring out a plan to rescue me. Porsche, Pol and Arm wouldn't forget about me. Please hurry along!! I didn't want to be here a minute longer.

I felt weak... like never before in my entire life. I felt awful...

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Vegas had left me some personal cleaning products. They were unfamiliar and more than what I needed. I picked and chose among them ... I wasn't sure if I knew how to use each of them correctly. A thought came into mind...What if I don't keep up with my body cleanliness? Vegas might leave me alone. Well~ I would feel gross myself. Just thought of what Vegas did to my body and I wanted to clean it all out as neatly and quickly as I could. This tactic wouldn't do...

After, I went to raise the temperature setting on the A/C unit. It has been very cold in here, especially when I didn't have a shirt on. I picked out a fresh pair of pants from the pile of Vegas' clothing. I didn't want to touch his belonging but there was not alternative. We were around the same size at least.

The Tree of Life...

I went to the tray of food Nob brought me this morning. I sighed... Egg, sausage and toast. It was too light for me. I guessed this was typical for the wealthy people... Except K.Tankhun. He ate all thing and everything. He ate a lot around the clock. Speaking of which, I missed him. I missed his childish and silliness... way better that being abused in this hell hole.

The big different between the two families was the word 'home'. The First Family had the power and expectation which they needed to uphold... That's the pressure. But they had understanding and respect for each other. There were conflicts, of course, yet those were curbing by love of the three brothers with K.Korn who fed and protected them with love, compassion and care. The First Family was like a big strong tree in comparison to the Second Family which was on burning bush. Each person had to feed themselves like they were lack of nutrition. Even with the love between the two brothers, it was not enough for them to be alive and strong. I had been spying on Vegas for weeks. I knew that he hardly came home. K.Macau, too. I thought that was odd, but I now understood.

I finished up the food and went to stand in front of the stack of the bedsheet by the end of the bed... Why did I have to be doing a maid's job for this family? Whatever!! I would have spent more time debating than doing the work itself. Also, I don't want to agitate his temper.

I was done asking why Vegas was this was. His upbringing and K.Kun had a lot to do with it.