Chapter 6; Why I Dislike Slytherins

On my way to my last class of the day, I ran into Draco again in the courtyard. His demeanor had changed. He waved me to him and I headed over.

"Cedric? You're killing me Allison," His mischievous smirk did nothing to hide his disgust, he nudges me.

"Oh I'm sure you'll live, in fact, Pansy'll make sure of it," I return his little gesture.

"Pansy? Ah yes, don't you two have some sort of problem?"

"That was first year Draco, not important now," I feel the embarrassment start to fill my head, the reasoning for us fighting is one that makes me doubt my sanity.

"Now what were you two fighting over anyways?" He looks up to the sky and scratches his head.

As if he didn't remember.

"If you just called me over to make fun, I will need to be going to class now," I smile at him and lift my foot.

His hand shoots out and grabs my back, he pulls me towards him and I feel quite flustered. He smilies and his surprisingly minty breath washes over my face. Quite intoxicating.

"No, no, Northcott, I have more to talk to you about," His words feel double-sided and I stand a little confused wrapped in his arm.

"Malfoy, let me go to class," I don't actually want out of the embrace but people were starting to stare.

"As long as you promise to see me in the library after dinner," He smiles and it feels genuine, I give him a meek blushing grin.

"Su-sure," My face was heating up every extra second we stood here like this.

He lets go as soon as I say it and walks off towards the astronomy tower. I quickly pull myself together and keep my eyes on my feet as I head towards Trelawney.

When I got to class I sat down next to Harry and Ron, they seemed happy to see me again and I once again found myself in favorable conditions since Hermione was so advanced and hated this class.

I really wish I had a class with Cedric or Elizabeth or even Lionel, but sadly they're all older and are learning much more advanced things. Cedric says it's karma for hanging out with him all the time.

As Trelawney drones on about her gifts, Draco and Crabbe walk in looking quite windblown. I'm not sure what they could've been doing but they find seats at the table behind mine, Pansy saved them of course. In my head I sneer at the thought of her, then I catch myself. We haven't fought in years there's no reason to think negatively about her now, I look down at the necessary reading for this class as I try to dispel negative thoughts.