Chapter 40; Harry Potter and the Unrequited Crush

I've found myself in Harry Potter's dorm, with him, alone.

"Allison I just don't understand what you like about that slimy bastard," Harry's face twists with disgust.

"I honestly don't know," I admit to Harry but mostly to myself.

"What? Is he good at snogging? Or is it his height? His mystery?" Harry rolls his eyes at the last one.

I start laughing. "I don't know Harry! I guess he just got to me first," My eyes fall to the floor.

"So you're saying that if I had admitted my feelings for you earlier, that could've been us?" Harry's voice sounds defeated.

"Basically," I say meekly.

"Oh come on Ally," Harry walks closer to his bed I'm sitting on.

"I could treat you so much better than he ever could," Harry's hand cups my cheek.

My eyes meet with his sincere green eyes. He gives me a half-smile and I grimace. How do I break it to him that in this huge game, he's barely even a player?

"It's complicated, okay? I don't know what I even want at this point. And I don't think you should be caught up in my confusion like Draco is," I cover Harry's hand with mine.

"I understand. It just sucks because both of the girls I'm interested in are in love with Cedric Diggory," Harry removes his hand.

"A love rival?" I start laughing.

"Listen, I just got to meet her this year and she's beautiful," Harry's face lifts and he starts laughing too.

"Who is this woman?" I ask in between laughs.

Harry's face falls again. "Cho."

I double over in laughter. This has gotta be the weirdest year of all time.

As I'm trying to recover from this fit of laughter I start drawing a square in the air with my finger.

"What? What is that supposed to mean?" Harry's obviously offended and starts questioning the square I'm drawing.

I finally settle down.

"You're basically stuck in a love square with Ced!" This makes me erupt in laughter again.

Harry lets out a few courtesy laughs and sits down next to me.

"Just know that I like you as a friend first and as something more second. I so enjoy your company, but I feel like I'm competing with like 5 guys for your time," Harry shakes his head and smiles.

I grab Harry's hand and see the watch on his wrist. 7:05.

"I appreciate that more than you know," I kiss him on the cheek and quickly leave.

The lecture hall awaits. I make it through a dead common room and start my way down the halls.

I open the gigantic door and slip into the dark room. Draco's sitting on a desk, a book in hand. He looked so elegant just sitting there thumbing through the pages. His white button-up creased a bit in places with his black slacks that just accentuate the things I enjoy.

"Hello," I say with an attitude.

Draco's eyes rise from the book and reach mine. He gives me a quick glance over and his eyes return to the book.

"Took you long enough," is all he says.

I walk near him, wondering what this game must be. I stand directly in front of his legs spread on the table. He doesn't budge. Is it because I'm late? Is he actually mad or is this just buildup? Even I'm confused.

I place my hands on his thighs. I slowly move my hands up. He still doesn't budge. I bring both my hands to his belt and start undoing the buckle. I look up to see if he's looking at me. He's not.

I pull his belt out of the loops of his pants and slowly unbutton them, unzipping them next. His boxers peek through and I feel my heartbeat finally catch up to what I'm doing. My heart starts racing and my face flushes.

Draco places his book down and looks at me. "Never seen boxers before Northcott?"

I just avoid his gaze while my blush builds. His hand grabs my chin and pulls my face towards his. I'm three inches from him when he opens his mouth.

"You're such an impatient brat," His lips crash into mine and I feel fireworks in my stomach.

He hops down from the table, our lips still connected. He picks me up and sets me down where he was. His hands travel along my legs and leave a trail of heat. I moan into his mouth as his hands reach my inner thighs. I grab his shirt where it meets his pants and pull him into me more. I move my hands lower to see if I could get his pesky pants off. Draco pulls back from me. His hands cover mine.

He smilies at me.

"Not here Northcott. What would people think?" Draco's smile turns into a smirk.

"Why are we even in here?" I turn to scan the dark lecture hall.

"I got the time slot and thought we could put it to good use," Draco's hand runs up my cheek and I see him lean in.

"What the hell are we gonna do for 30 minutes if we're not going to fuck?" I ask before he can kiss me.

"Did you know there are other pleasures besides sex? Like spending time with someone you like," Draco rolls his eyes.

"Alrighty then," I grab Draco's face and examine both sides. "Sorry but the Draco I know isn't sentimental and would rather kill someone than admit he likes me."

"I like you, Allison," Draco's face turns a pink shade and I find myself shocked he's actually blushing, I thought someone so pale had no chance.