Chapter 46; In Tune

Crabbe grabs my sleeve before I head off to my Transfigurations class.

"He really likes you, you know," Crabbe gives me a smile that scrunches up his pudgy face, it's actually adorable in a man-baby type of way, and runs to catch up with Draco and Goyle.

I walk away feeling much more in tune with Draco than ever before. They had invited me to Slytherin tonight and told me I'm welcome to sit with them for their meals. Crabbe and Goyle were surprisingly welcoming. Of course, they still think I'm a pureblood, sorry dad, but I'm not going to let them in on my little secret. This makes me wonder how Draco even knew about my dad.

God. My dad. I reminisce on how he would build me anything I wanted out of wood from his workshop, my mother always wanted to spell it together but my dad always insisted he made them with love. I feel my heart ache as I walk into Transfigurations. As I sit down next to whoever, I don't even bother remembering right now. Honestly, why does my mother decide to make my life miserable? My dad, Cedric, and I would spend some full summer days outside. Cedric would wake us up with a knock on our door and my dad would supervise all our adventures, whether it was riding bikes or seeing if Ced could get a branch to fall with his mind. We understood what magic was and Cedric was already pretty gifted, sometimes he would mutter a spell he heard his father use and we would see fireworks or something crazy like that. Surprised we didn't get arrested for underage magic or something but I'm sure Amos would've taken the fall anyways. My dad didn't care too much for the whole magic thing, but he did when my mom did. He was so in love with my mom.

"Miss Northcott?" Professor McGonagall snaps me out of it.

What? I don't even know what we're talking about but I had obviously been asked a question.

"A teacup," someone whispers to me.

"A teacup!" I shout.

"Correct, now please pay attention. Mr. Potter will not be there to save you every time," McGonagall moves on with the lesson and I'm left red in the face.

I look over to my right and see Harry Potter. I don't exactly remember sitting next to him but nevertheless, I shoot him a wide smile.

"We haven't gotten the chance to speak since you were surprisingly chosen," I lean over and whisper to Harry.

"Yeah tell me about it, people have been breathing down my neck," Harry sinks back in his chair.

"I'm sorry if you don't mind me asking-" I'm abruptly cut off.
"How'd I do it? I didn't and no one believes me," Harry rolls his eyes and huffs.

"I believe you," I quietly say and turn back to McGonagall who's preaching about the importance of wand steadiness, again.

The day drags on. I finally finish my last class of the day and head on to meet Draco at the Slytherin door.

"Where you headed Ally?" Ralph's arm pulls me in by the shoulders and he's got a cocky grin.

"To see Draco," I slip out of his grip.

"Boring!" Ralph's face falls when he thinks I'm not looking and he heads off.

Well that sucked. Of course, I want to hang out with him but I can't skip out on Draco and his friends, I want them to like me.

I walk with a pout as I think about dampening Ralph's mood. I feel bad, what if he's lonely? I distance myself from the depressing thought and head onto Slytherin.

"Northcott!" Draco's eyes find me as I descend down the final flight of stairs to this dungeon entrance.

I smile as he kisses my forehead. He grabs my waist and keeps me close to him as we near the door.

"Are you ready?" Draco's breath softly hits my ear and I can't tell if he's being seductive, making fun of me, or just genuinely asking, probably a mix.

Goyle holds the door for us and we start our final descent, which felt like the descent into hell. Draco's grip around my waist slightly tightens with each step. He's being protective and I enjoy it. We enter the common room and my body cringes, getting ready for any type of stare or snarky remark. Surprisingly no one even bothered looking at us.

I smile to myself as Draco takes me down a dark hallway. We stop at the end of the hall, a black door with emerald lining with only one name inscribed.

Draco Malfoy

He pushes the door open to reveal his room. I hadn't exactly expected to get acquainted with the space during this visit. But I can't help but take the grand-looking room in. A huge mahogany canopy bed sat in the middle of the room. Emerald sheets and a couple of pillows covered its mattress that was at least double the size of mine. A mysterious-looking chest sits in front of his bed with a lock on it. I see a black shelf that reaches the high ceiling full of miscellaneous things. I laugh as I spot the chair and desk we're all given in this posh room. The walls are a gray that makes the room feel cold. There's a nook with pillows surrounded by bookshelves, full of dusty books. An ominous black armchair sits near the nook.

I gravitate towards the unloved books. I run my finger across one of their spines and see years of dust come off. It kind of hurts, as a book lover myself, to see these unused uncared for books sitting here as mere decoration.

"Any that you want, they're yours," I hear Draco behind me.

I turn and give him a courteous smile. I'll probably take him up on that.

"This is all yours?" I ask, still kinda confused.

"Well when your father basically funds Slytherin's house, accommodations can be made," He smirks and goes to sit in the armchair.

Long way away from Ced's twin bed, I smile to myself thinking about how much more homely his and Ralph's dorm room is. This room feels dead like no one has ever laughed or smiled in here. I doubt Draco has anyways.

I catch him watching me ponder on his laughing habits. I roam over to the armchair and decide to straddle him. He's so tall that even when I'm sitting in his lap, our eyes meet at the same level.

"You're such a slut," Draco says as he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a deep kiss.

While we're kissing his hands drop to my thighs and he pulls me into him. He pulls until I'm sitting directly on top of his massive boner. I giggle under my breath and run my right hand through his hair while my left one moves up under his shirt. His hands stay on my thighs and he grips them both firmly, pulling a gasp out of me. Then he starts rocking me back and forth slowly. It's so satisfying, I feel like I need a bit more though so I push into it more. This causes him to lose his breath.

Fuck.

I mean come on! I pull his chin up so his lips meet mine again and he's hungry for me. His hands snake their way to my ass. He caresses then he squeezes, it's such a sensitive place and it feels so good.

"Draco? Can we come in?" I hear Crahbe from the other side of the door.

I practically jump off of Draco. Now I'm red-faced in a standing position next to the armchair where Draco sits with a pout.

"Fucking hell, these two," Draco pauses then pulls my skirt up to slip a finger under the waistband of my panties. "I'll get into these one of these days," Draco smirks and fixes my skirt back.

The doorknob jiggles and the boys crash into the room. I laugh at the sight of them tangled up on the floor.

"Why'd it hurt when we came in?" Crabbe whines.

"The charms on the door you idiots. You usually can't get in unless I say so. Guess I must've been too distracted to keep them up," Draco's eyes flash to me with a look of pure lust.