Chapter 41; Rollercoaster of a Night

"No I love Hogwarts. I just hate every house besides Slytherin," Draco smirks at me in a seat placed directly in front of me.

We were still in the lecture hall, although things had obviously cooled off. Draco didn't want to do anything hot and heavy and I've got to respect that. He pulled a chair out from the table he sat me down on and now we're droning on about random things.

"Bull, I've seen you study with Ravenclaws!" I laugh as his face falls.

I hear someone open the door and we both look to see who it could be.

"Um," Neville Longbottom stutters and brings his eyes up from his feet to see me.

"Allison!" His eyes pass over Draco and he doesn't say a word.

"Me and the Herbology club have the lecture hall for the next half hour, sorry to kick you out," Neville smilies as he and his parade of plant lovers bustle in.

"No problem Neville," I smile, grab Draco's hand, and lead us out.

As the door closes behind us, Draco's hand snakes around my waist.

"Northcott you're too nice for me," Draco's lips turn upwards as his face has a lustful feel.

His hand slips up to the back of my neck and he puts a little bit of pressure on both sides. Draco tilts my head up so my eyes meet his.

"I might have to teach you how to be more like me," Draco's other hand goes around my waist and he pulls me in.

His lips land on my neck in a fully exposed hallway. His kisses range from the base of my neck to my chin and I feel so turned on. But we're in a hallway, we had all that time in that room but he wants to do stuff now? Talk about being an exhibitionist.

"Mhm no," I push off of him a bit and head into the direction of Hufflepuff commons.

"What? Wait!" He catches up quickly.

Draco grabs my hand and trails behind me while peppering me with questions that I ignore.

"Please Allison, explain your disdain!" Draco says from beside me.

When we reach the door I smile at him and give him a short swift kiss and head inside. I hear Draco complaining until the door closes.

I head over to the couch to see Ralph and Lionel sitting around.

"Hi boys," I plop down next to Ralph and smile at Lionel.

"Allison, heard you almost got bloodied up at dinner," Ralph smirks from beside me.

I push him.

"Oh come on! I could easily take her!" I laugh.

I hear something and Lionel picks up the book in his lap and I look around to see Cedric's just entered. I roll my eyes and turn back to Ralph but his face is angry.

Cedric sits down on the other side of me, I scoot towards Ralph, and Ralph immediately gets up and leaves to his dorm. I look at Ced and he doesn't seem bothered at all. I get up and follow Ralph.

"Ralph?" I say as I enter the dorm.

"Ralph what's wrong?" I see him sitting on his bed, hunched over, and sulking.

"He's ruined it. He's ruined the best friendships we've ever had," Ralph looks up at me and I see resentment in his eyes.

I sit on the bed next to him and grab his hand. "Cedric?" I ask.

"He's selfish! He just decided it would be a good idea to make your relationship romantic even though I've told him not to for three years! I knew this would happen! He's reckless! Not caring about anything but his own gratification," Ralph squeezes my hand as he rants.