Chapter 47; Suck My Balls Madalyne Fredricks

"Ralph!" His face lights up as I run over to catch him.

"Hi! I'm sorry I rushed out of Slytherin as quick as I could," I say once I've finally caught up to him.

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," I nudge him and we start walking towards the open grass.

He sits down, it's dark now but the lights around the castle make his green eyes easy to see. I plop down next to him.

"You and Ced the year of romantic endeavors huh?" Ralph smirks at the sky.

"You could have Hannah Abbott on your arm right now and you know it!" I laugh.

"I'm not the type of guy girls want to actually date," Ralph scratches the back of his neck.

"Please! Stop the moping, when was the last time you even asked out a girl?" I know the answer but I want him to say it out loud.

"Third year," Ralph hangs his head.

"Exactly, you've grown in many ways since then. Give it a shot. Who out of anyone at Hogwarts do you want to date?" I smile at him.

"I don't know, I used to think Anthony Rickett was handsome. Hannah's probably the person I like the most though," Ralph's face gets a little pink.

"I couldn't tell by how you stick to her like glue at parties," I nudge him and he gets even redder.

"Oh you're one to talk! At Ced's beck and call!" Ralph says with a laugh.

"Fuck off!" I push him so hard he falls on his side.

The face he gives me afterward makes me burst out laughing. It's a mix between "what the fuck" and "you're the worst". When I start laughing so does he.

We eventually settle down and just look up at the stars. The air is pretty clear here in the middle of nowhere. I feel myself drift to sleep.

I'm awoken by a voice. "Ralph?"

"Ralph? Is Allison asleep?" Cedric's voice looms over my closed eyes.

"Bloody hell, of course she is," Ralph gives my arm a push and I finally open my eyes.

"Hey," I say happily to Cedric whose squatting next to me.

"You should probably head back to Gryffindor, it's getting late," Cedric gives me a smile.

I stick my bottom lip out in protest.

"I was having fun with Ralph, right?" I turn to Ralph and watch him roll his eyes with a grin.

"So much fun listening to you talk in your sleep," Ralph chuckles.

"I do not!" I protest.

"Yes you do," Ralph and Cedric say at the same time, causing them both to laugh pretty hard.

"Wait what do I say?" Ralph and Ced exchange a look and Cedric lies down next to us.

"My knees hurt," He avoids the subject.

"Hello? What do I say when I sleep talk?" I ask again.

"Maybe we'll tell you. I don't think it's really appropriate right now," Ralph winks at me.

"Is it that bad??" I ask, worried that I might be embarrassing myself unconsciously.

"It's pretty bad Ally," Cedric smirks from the other side of me.

I curse myself in my head.

"Well if you two aren't going to tell me, goodnight," I get up and storm off, not really angry but more so embarrassed to the point of no return.

They've heard me sleep talk? I shake the thought from my head as I hear the two boys complaining behind me. They end up laughing from their spot on the ground and I decide it's time to go to Gryffindor anyways.

"Allison!" I'm greeted by a Weasley twin as I enter.

"Hi," I meekly wave and walk towards him.

"Georgie's upstairs getting changed," Now identified as Fred tells me.

"Oh okay," I shoot a glance upstairs, hoping that the twin more fond of me comes down.

"Your eyes really can catch the light in a dazzling way," My head turns back to the red-haired boy towering over me.

"Sorry. George said it once in passing and I thought he was making fun. But no, you really are beautiful," Fred's hand goes to my cheek as his eyes stare relentlessly in mine.

"Thanks," I give him a smile and slowly pull out of his touch, knowing a blush will soon overtake my face.

"Oh come on! If I were George you'd be swooning!" Fred smiles at me.

My cheeks have to be a dark pink at this point. He's teasing me and I'm falling for it, I cannot believe myself.

"We could go somewhere more private you know?" Fred's hand intertwines with mine.

"I'm with Draco, you know that," I pull my hand from his.

"Yeah but is Draco with you?"

"What?"

"Is Malfoy turning down advances because he has you?"

"I would think."

"Do you know?"

"No."

I'm not going to fight with Fred Weasley about my assumed relationship with Draco. He has a point but Draco would have the same concerns about me. We haven't laid out any rules to this. All I know is I like him and he's got the hots for me.

I see George come down the boys' stairs from the corner of my eye. I turn and see him smiling at us.

"Hola Allison. Freddy, what'd you do to her? She's blushing!" George smirks at me.

"Nothing you wouldn't do," Fred grins.

"Goodnight you two!" I say quickly and turn to leave.

"What? I just got down here!" George whines.

I think to myself as I keep walking, I like leaving trails of whining boys. I laugh to myself thinking about Cedric and Ralph's teasing. I smile as I pass Harry Potter and Dean Thomas. I head up the stairs to my dorm.

"Nice to see you here instead of in Cedric's bed," Madalyne Fredricks immediately attacks as soon as I walk in.

"Oh my god! Who even are you? Commenting on my choices like you know anything about me! Or Cedric!" I scream.

"I'm just defending my friend from your home wrecking nonsense!" She screams back.

"I'm not fucking home-wrecking if they're not even dating!" Oh shit, that one just slipped out, now it seems like I'm renter's wrecking.

"Neither are you and that Slytherin! You'd die if he let another girl sleep in his bed!" Madalyne seems to underestimate how big Draco's bed is.

I laugh to myself about how Draco wouldn't even have to touch the girl for them to both sleep in the same bed.

"Of course you're laughing! You think ruining Cho's relationship is funny?" Fredricks is reaching her wit end with me.

"Bite me bitch," I say in between laughs.