Chapter 16; Something More

The door closes behind me and my mind races with possible places he would be. Maybe he's in Slytherin? I can't get in there. Abandoned corridor? To find him would be to search the entire castle. I think hard against a break in the portraits. Just then I see someone walking towards Hufflepuff. The corridor is mostly empty, besides couples that wanted privacy while snogging.

Draco Malfoy is making a quick line down the hallway. To do what my mind asks. He turns around and heads in the other direction??? Is he pacing outside of Hufflepuff?

Confusing as he is, I follow him. He hears my footsteps. He turns around to see me. Draco's face lights up for more than a second then it's gone.

"I was coming to check on you," His face fills with a blush.

"You know you can't check on someone in a party unless you go into the general area of the party," I smile stupidly at him.

"So you're not sober I'm guessing?" Draco looks me up and down, I'm still in Ced's old Hufflepuff sweater and my black skirt.

"I'm pretty sober I would say, I just stepped out of the party to find you actually," I go to hold his hand.

He doesn't pull away and seems genuinely not mad to see me. When I intertwine my fingers with his, I pull us towards a completely empty bathroom. I lock the door behind us. Draco's hands find their way around my body as he picks me up and sets me down on the sink counter. His face nestles into my neck. He leaves a soft kiss. Draco faces me.

"You know we can't do anything because you're drunk right?"

"I am not drunk Draco Malfoy, I'm completely fine," I will admit I am a little more boisterous than usual but that's because I know he wants to be with me right now. Can anyone blame me?

I look him straight in the eyes. I really do like spending time with him. He makes me feel nice when we're alone. He cares.

I give him pleading eyes. Draco looks at me, almost defeatedly. I snake my arm around his neck and pull him closer, my lips graze his. I smile and he lets out a labored breath. He quickly reunited our lips and his tongue slips into my mouth. Draco grabs my ass and pulls me so I'm sitting right up against him. My legs spread just for him. He thrusts his erection into me just a little bit, enough to make me want to strip and have sex right there. His hand slips under my thong and he lightly brings his thumb up and down my clit. I moan quietly without letting his lips leave mine. Draco breaks the kiss. He brings his hand out of my panties and up to eye level to examine.

"So easy and so wet," He says before slowly bringing his thumb to my mouth.

I look at Draco, eyes full of lust. I put my hand over his and let his thumb inside my mouth. I close my lips around it and slowly pull it out. He smiles slyly at me.

"We can't go any further, you know that," Draco says with a husky tint to his voice.

"Ok then let's talk, did you look for me in the stands during the game?" I say, a smile on my face.

"Of course I did, sitting in Hufflepuff. I was a little disappointed when you didn't cheer for me," His face fills with annoyance.

My face falls with embarrassment, I was too embarrassed to cheer. And he knows it.

"Now what were you and Diggory doing with Snape?" Draco asks.

How did he even know about that? He was going to Slytherin commons after his scrimmage game when I saw him.

I give him a questioning look.

"You know what I'm talking about, now what was it about? Severus refused to tell me," Draco looks at me annoyed.

He asked Snape about me? Is this basically someone telling their parents about you? I think so. I let a smile go at this thought and Draco looks at me with a hint of bewilderment.

"Fine, my mom came to tell me something, Cedric offered to walk with me," I look sheepishly back at him.

I go in for a kiss to try and smooth the nerve I must've hit. Our lips meet and he's much gentler than usual. I want our usual spark but he refuses to give in. I move my lips down to his neck and he pulls back.

"What's wrong?" I ask with all the wonder in the world.

"Nothing," He blankly says.

I go in for another kiss and he moves back further.

Rejection.

The one thing I definitely cannot handle after today. I give up. I let go of everything I've pent up and I just cry. I cry in front of Draco Malfoy. Instead of being cold and distanced, as usual, he pulls me into him. He lets me cry it out. I feel his heartbeat through his stupid shirt. I don't want this to be my life. Crying all over pretty boys. God, I feel pathetic and sick. I am now fully sobbing with the breathing problems and everything. This sucks I just wanted to hook up with him.

My mind brings me to my real issues: my dad shouldn't be dead, my house should still be mine, my mother should be in town. I can't deal with my new reality which leads to me grasping at some semblance of what my life was twelve hours ago. Hookups with Draco, my house waiting for me for the break, Cedric treating me normally.

It's all I want but now it's gone. Draco will think of me differently after this gross sad excuse for a hookup, my house is gone, and Cedric is always going to pity me. Great. This is so fucking great.

"You can tell me what's wrong," Draco's voice reverberates against his chest as the words come out.

"You'll just pity me, never seeing me for me again, instead of seeing someone to feel bad for," I pull my head up and cry as the words come out.

"Untrue, I don't even pity Harry Potter. Whatever family problems you have I'm sure I won't feel that bad," He smiles at me.

"My dad died and my mom is gone. She sold the house and she's gone," I feel the sobs start to stop as anger towards my mother takes over.

"Look, Allison, I'm so sorry. You're here right now and if you need to you can maybe spend the summer with me?" Draco's face grows flustered.

Butterflies, somersaults, and literal vomit(maybe) churn in my stomach. Summer at Malfoy Manor? Scary sounding. Also, Cedric already offered, but Draco doesn't need to know.

"I'll think about it, thanks," I shoot him the biggest smile I could muster.

Draco brings his lips to mine one last time. His hand at the back of my head, I feel his lips move against mine slowly. Intricately. It makes me blush. He pulls back and offers his hand to me. I take it and we walk out of the empty bathroom.