Chapter 28; Heaven, Definitely Heaven

After Ralph told Cedric the cleaning was over with, we all headed to Hufflepuff commons. I started breathing heavily in anticipation and once those barrels opened. Cedric leading the way gasped as everyone we know jumped out and screamed "Surprise!".

We had been here for only thirty minutes and I could already feel myself getting absolutely wasted.

"Allison?" Not them.

"What are you doing here all lonely?"

"Isn't she supposed to be at Cedric's side, George?" Apparently, Fred says.

"I'm not his girlfriend for the millionth time," I groan causing me to take a big sip of the vodka cranberry that had just been offered to me, my 3rd drink of the night.

"Can you be mine?" George asks.

"George you can't be so upfront with Malfoy's plaything," Fred adds.

They have me against a wall with one twin on either side of me. It's intimidating but also hot the more I think about it.

I fake scoff at Fred, who really cares at this point? It's not like Malfoy's gonna show up and set them straight.

"You're implying you're not seeing anyone, correct?" George moves in a bit closer.

"Maybe," I bit my lip, this attention is wildly intoxicating.

"So openly interested in whatever walks her way," Fred smiles at me.

"Can you blame her? Everyone seems to want a taste," George says.

"After second year we were sure no one would date you but this year. You've surprised even us," Fred brings us back to the non-flirting ground.

"Anyone would be lucky to have you on their arm," George goes on.

George Weasley is about to cream his pants at the mere sight of me. That's hot. Fred on the other hand needs more convincing.

I feel someone grab my arm and pull me out of the twins' little circle.

"Beer pong?" Cedric smilies at me.

"Of course, as long as I'm on your team," I bat my eyelashes as Cedric pulls me to the ping pong table.

"Ralph and Hannah versus me and Ally!" Cedric proclaims to a party that isn't really listening.

Ralph was making out with Hannah Abbott, a stereotypical nerd who only let her hair down at parties. Ralph and her have been known to have sex occasionally.

I see Cho is occupied with Harry Potter, not paying a mind to me and Ced. Thank god.

Hannah misses by a long shot. Ralph dunks his second shot and I immediately down the cup.

After Ced misses his ball, I turn around to him.

"Can I throw it Ced?" I give him pleading eyes even though I knew the rules and he laughs me off.

"Of course, just let me help," Cedric stands behind me and holds my hand delicately to help me aim.

I discreetly move my waist back bit by bit so that I'm resting against him. When I dunk it straight into Ralph's cup, Cedric's hands encircle my waist pulling me into him even more. Cedric and I laugh as Ralph downs the drink.

Hannah shoots again and makes it into a cup. Thinking this will lead to Cedric letting me go, I move off of him a bit. Cedric pulls me back with one hand and grabs the cup with the other. Cedric downs it quickly and I laugh. He gives me a little smile, a cute genuine one.

This goes on and on until we have one cup left and Ralph and Hannah have two. I look up at Ced, still locked in his embrace, while Ralph and Hannah warm-up for their turn.

"I think we can pull it off," I say quietly, his eye contact making me feel things.

"You do huh? Then let's win," He smirks at me and makes it into one of their remaining cups.

"You've got this," Ced's fingers hold mine and we both dunk it into their last cup.

I scream a bit and Cedric picks me up and twirls me around. When he sets me down I feel this unstoppable electricity between us. I would love to kiss him. But I can't and I know that. I turn away so he kisses my neck and embrace him. His lips linger on my neck although no one can tell, they just think we're hugging.

I feel the bad beer slosh around my system and the electricity still very much alive as long as I'm touching him.

"Fuck, I need fresh air. I'll be back," I let Cedric go hesitantly and head into the hallway. Immediately I'm in the bathroom looking at my reflection. I look pretty. My hair is messy and my shirt is sloppy but I look like one of those university girls everyone dreams of being with. I laugh to myself.

"What's funny Northcott?" Draco steps into the bathroom.

"How much I want you," and every other guy I've talked to tonight. He really needs to lock it down quickly.

I wrap my arms around Draco's shoulders and he smirks at me.

"How's the party going?" Draco asks as his hands slip under my shirt.

"Hmm do we have to talk right now?" Draco takes my words seriously and finally kisses me.

I feel butterflies all over. He picks me up and sets me on the porcelain. I bring my hand to his hair and the other stays loose on his shoulder. His hands unbutton my shirt. Deja vu although this time I think I'll get farther. Draco's lips move to my neck and collarbone and I can't help it.

A quiet "Fuck," escapes my mouth.

Draco chuckles against my neck and brings his lips back to mine. He pulls back.

"Your moans are so hot, I need to hear more," Draco moves his hands move back and forth up and down my thighs.

I squirm at this since no one's ever done that to me before. He spreads my thighs and his finger starts caressing my pussy through my panties.

"Do you want this?" Draco looks me dead in the eyes.

"Ye-yes," I say quickly, wanting whatever he's got planned.

"You're so wet for me already," I nod at Draco, unable to answer afraid that the only thing able to come out of my mouth is moans.

He pulls my panties to the side and his finger slides up my clit in one simple swipe. I let out a labored breath. Draco smirks at this. He slides in two fingers and slowly brings them in and out of me.

I grasp onto his shoulders and bring my lips to his ear.

"Oh my god Draco, I-" the i turns into a moan.

"That feels good?" I nod.

"Tell me it feels good," Draco demands.

High pitched and breathy I squeeze out "It feels good Draco."

Draco brings his other thumb to my clit and starts making light circles. He smirks at me. Fuck fuck fuck, the tension is building rapidly now. I let out a breathy moan.

"Let me hear some more," Draco says as his fingers speed up.

"Dra-Dr-Draco," I moan his name right next to his ear.

"Good girl," He kisses me passionately.

The tension is about to come to a head and I grasp his shirt as I'm about to tell him. Then I close my eyes and waves of immeasurable pleasure roll across my body. Draco smiles at me and I just laugh at him. He quickly washes his hand at the sink right next to me.

"That was great and surprisingly sobering. Thanks, Draco," I kiss him and let myself get lost in it. He runs his hand through my hair.

I button back up my shirt and rearrange my skirt.

"Leaving so soon?" Draco protests.

"I've got to get back to the party before Cedric suspects I was snatched," I smile at Draco and quickly exit.