Chapter 12; I Think He Knows

With the Triwizard Tournament announcement only a week away Hogwarts was a lit in gossip and talk. After a horrible week of classes, which included me trying to curse Professor Moody after he performed all three Forbidden Curses, I was finally ready for our quidditch scrimmage and Hogsmeade visit.

It was Saturday morning and the Great Hall was bustling with talk of the games today. Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin and Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff. I mean I had no dog in the first game although Malfoy had been secretly teasing me to sit in the Slytherin section, I'm still not sure if I should. Cedric came to sit with Ralph, Elizabeth, and I. He's wearing his yellow and black jumper with black athletic pants and he looks so good in it.

"Feeling conflicted Ally?" Cedric grins mischievously.

"No I'm not, I'll be cheering on Gryffindor all day," I raise my head in disgust.

"Then why the Hufflepuff sweater?" Cedric pokes my ribs in a ticklish spot and I fold over with a little laugh.

"To throw you off of course," I nudge him back and he wraps his arm around my waist.

I slowly pull his arm off of me. Cedric's smile turns somber and the conversation is turned towards Ralph's plan to beat off the bludger. I scan the room to find Draco in his green and silver jumper looking quite dashing, a blush rises to my cheeks when he catches me staring at him. He motions towards the door and I quickly nod, unbeknownst to anyone else at the table. Draco leaves the room quickly and I start to stand.

"I'm just going to head to the bathrooms?" I say to Elizabeth and she nods towards me, but her attention quickly shifts as Angelina Johnson enters in her jumper.

Lovestruck.

I leave so Elizabeth can stare in peace. I walk down the corridor and run into a sleep-deprived Lionel, I say a quick good morning and explain my need for the bathroom. He's barely awake but he waves me off. I can't get out of the Great Hall without Harry, Ron, Fred, and George somehow all shouting traitor at the same time. I look towards them with confusion and they all break into laughs. That gets a laugh out of me too.

When I exit the Great Hall I don't immediately see Draco. As I slowly pass an open door looking for him, I feel a tug on my waist, Draco pulls me into his arms and closes the door behind me. It's a quaint little unmarked bathroom, genderless, singular locked door, etc.

"I don't like these colors on you," Draco looks me up and down a multitude of times.

"What colors would you have me wear?" I move my hand to hold his cheek and give him a sly smile.

"Green, you know that I want you to be supporting me. Not that Diggory who doesn't care," He rolls his eyes, and the jealously makes my heart beat just a little bit faster.

"He does too care. Cedric says he loves when I'm in yellow," Draco's face turns more disgusted.

Draco nuzzles his head into my neck and kisses me softly, bringing a slight moan to my lips. Then he moves his hand up my skirt to my inner thighs. Then his other hand slithers up my shirt and he unclasps my bra. Draco begins to fondle my breasts which brings a soft moan to my lips. He moved his lips to mine to shut me up and they meet passionately. With one hand in my panties, one in my bra, and his boner right up against me, my body feels on fire. He moves his lips back to my neck and after just one kiss he backs away. He's now on the opposite wall. Meanwhile, I'm still hot and bothered.

"Not fair Malfoy," I say his last name just to make sure he gets the memo I'm upset, I reclasp my bra and quickly fix my skirt in the mirror.

"Diggory wants you in his colors? He can finish you," Draco looks disgusted with me. He straightens himself up and walks swiftly out of the bathroom.

God. I am never going to catch a break with him. I walk back to where Cedric is sitting and plop down next to him. I catch Draco's eye, I lean my head on Ced's shoulder and smirk at Malfoy. I then turn my attention to Lionel telling the table about how dangerous the tasks for the Tournament have been. I look up at Cedric and he's beaming at me, he slips his hand back around my waist and this time I don't move it.

We all moved back to Hufflepuff commons after the boys got enough food in their system. Cedric's hand didn't leave my waist the entire time. Draco's eyes were shooting daggers, so were Cho's but that's not really my problem. After all, Draco did say Cedric could have me.

Sitting on our couch Elizabeth looks quite sad, probably Angelina and Fred flirting. I move my hand to hold hers and she gives me a pitiful smile. Lionel sits up next to her and pulls her in for a hug. Ralph completely oblivious goes on and on about quidditch strategy and why Cedric needs to move as fast as possible because Harry will be hard to beat.

"I swear someone must enchant the snitch because he always finds it within the first or second hour. I spent a whole day searching for that thing once, I think the team score hit 600," Cedric looks perplexed as he scans his brain.

"I remember that game, I 'bout bludgeoned you, to be honest, Cedric you were horrible, but so was Cho Chang so we played forever," Ralph rolled his eyes.

Wait was Cho seriously Ravenclaw's seeker? That explains her appearing out of thin air. I really don't pay much attention to that old team. Professor Sprout entered with a piece of parchment.

"Since the Triwizard Tournament will be held at Hogwarts this scrimmage and the one next weekend will be the only games of the year," She read off.

I hear Cedric erupt into moaning and groaning about it. Ralph falls to the floor dramatically, begging the gods for another game. I laugh at the drama queens, Cedric finds my face and grabs it.

"Stop laughing this is so serious, it's our second to last year, we're at our peak," His words sound angry but he's holding back a laugh.

I smile at him as his thumb moves in circles on my cheek, a blush rises.

"Ok Liz that's our signal to leave these two to shag," Ralph gags and takes Elizabeth by the hand to lead her to the quidditch pitch.

"Guys? Wait up! I don't want to be with them alone!" Lionel runs to catch up.

I start to laugh and move my face away from Cedric's. He smiles at me, stands up, and offers his hand to follow them. I grab it graciously. He leads the way, when we exit the common room, someone's waiting to talk to me.