Chapter 8; I'm Conflicted

I feel like a whore, am I whore?

Within my first day both Draco and Cedric pull romantic plots straight from a story. It's been two days and all the tension is giving me a headache honestly. Cedric has been making a point of holding my hand at meals, Draco on the other hand has been teasing me, sexually and not, nonstop.

I ponder what to do as I walk into Flitwick's class. Cedric is standing in the front, he winks at me as I walk towards an open seat at the two-seater tables. I blush but also wonder what demonstration he's in here for.

Cedric is just looking at me, his eyes don't waver, as people file in he keeps his attention on me. I find myself looking back but sparingly, afraid his gaze will give away my two-timing ways.

"Northcott, anyone sitting here?" I look up to see Draco right next to me, his scent filling my head.

"No not currently Malfoy," I give him an eye roll and he pulls out the seat next to me and sits.

I feel a hand snake up my thigh and butterflies fill my stomach. I quickly scan the room to see if anyone's watching. My hand stops Draco's as he reaches the middle of my skirt. I swat him away as a laugh comes from between his pink lips.

"What?" My face is surely red, that has to be it.

"You're so easy Allison," Draco lifts his eyes to mine and a heat fills my body.

I turn my attention back to Cedric. He makes eye contact with me and gives me the sweetest smile. Flitwick calls us all to attention.

How could I do this to my golden retriever of a boy? The guilt is tearing me up.

"Good morning class, I have brought Mr.Diggory to show you all some advanced spells you will be learning this year. He is one of my best students, you all should be excited," He smiles and walks towards the front of the classroom to stand next to him.

I hear Draco give a long bored sigh.

"First we have Accio. Accio Ally's textbook" Cedric flicks his wand and the book in front of me flies towards him in blinding speed, he catches it and sends a sweet smile my way.

He walks back over and returns my book, his hand slides over mine as he heads back to the front. The touch sends a little spark of heat up my hand. A ringing noise comes from a bell in Flitwick's hand.

"Silencio," Cedric moves his wand up and to the left, and even though the bell is still moving you can no longer hear the ring.

Draco yawns as Cedric turns to smile at the class, catching my eye particularly, I give him a little clap.

"Lastly I will be demonstrating Diffindo," He waves his wand in a circular motion and the Slytherin banner on the wall falls as if it had been cut with scissors.

Cedric looks over towards Draco with a grin, he mutters something under his breath.

Flitwick laughs and quickly flicks his wand and the banner goes back up exactly like it was.

"Class dismissed! Remember those charms Mr.Diggory did and work on them!" I smile at Flitwick as I leave.

Cedric runs to reach me as I leave, I watch Draco meet up with Pansy at the back of the class. A small twinge of jealously shoots through me. I brush it off.

"So how'd I do?" Cedric is smiling so wide, so proud of himself.

"Aw Ced you did absolutely fantastic!" As we walk out of the class he wraps his arm around my waist.

He pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear.

"What's your next class?" There's no innuendo about it but I still get a little flustered by how close he is.

"Um Transfigurations with McGonagall," I say timidly.

"I'll walk you, just to make sure you don't get lost or anything," Cedric still with his face so close to mine and we start walking.

As we pass the gardens I see Draco, scratch that I see Draco and Pansy. While Cedric and I walk I see Draco look back at me and sneer. I move in just a bit closer to Cedric, he looks down at me and grins. I feel Draco's eyes on us and I'm sure Cedric does too, but right now we are just enjoying our walk to my class.