Chapter 33; Scrimmage Finals

That night in bed I swore to myself I would try to stick with what I've got. As estrangement from Ced in all romantic ways, Draco, and the looming terror of what this year holds.

Yeah it didn't seem great to me either.

"Honestly Ally, why do the sorcerers of the universe hate me?" Ralph holds his hands to the sky and asks me as we walk to the Quidditch Pitch.

"I have no idea Ralph," He had been going on about his inability to participate in the Tournament for ages now.

"Why so gloomy Al?" Ralph looks down and tries to meet my eyes.

I quickly look behind my shoulder to see Cedric tailing us, arm locked around Cho.

"Eh. You'll live. How many girls has he gone through at this point?" Ralph gives me a smirk.

I laugh lightly at him. Probably 20.

"I'm just confused as to which team to root for now," I smirk at him.

He grabs my waist and twirls me around. He sets me down as I recover from a huge laugh. I push him away from me playfully.

"If you don't cheer on Hufflepuff I might die," Ralph grins so wide the Sun reflects off his teeth.

"Fine fine! I'll cheer on Hufflepuff," I smile back and continue my walk.

We reach the stadium and I say a quick good luck to Ralph and wave bye to Cedric. I see someone standing by the rafters of the stadium waiting for me.

"Where's my good luck?" Draco grins as I walk towards him, arms open expectedly.

I walk into them, put my hands on his shoulders and he places his hands on my hips.

"Right here," I softly kiss him.

I pull back.

"Now go win," I whisper.

He lets me go and heads into the locker room without sparing me a second glance. I head up the stairs to find a seat. I walk right into the Slytherin section. Yikes. I turn around and try to see if I can find Elizabeth.

"Ally!" I turn to see the source of my name. Ron Weasley is waving to me.

I approach him cautiously, not exactly sure what he wants with me.

"Hi Allison, would you like to sit with us?" Hermione invites.

"Um yes that would be splendid," I sit next to Hermione and in the next moment, I see Harry approaching.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Am I in your spot?" I get up hurriedly and try to move out of his way.

"No you're fine, please sit back down," Harry's hand brushes against my waist as he gestures to the seat.

I sit down and Harry sits very closely on my other side. Why did Ron want me to sit here? I'm a bit confused about what they're doing here, to begin with. They're Gryffindor, but so am I so I have no room to judge.

"So you've got stakes on both teams, which one are you rooting for?" Harry turns to me.

"I'm honestly torn," I'm not lying.

"I hate watching the game to be completely honest. So disappointing we lost to Slytherin," Harry grimaces but it quickly becomes a grin.

"Hopefully next year's season will be more eventful. I know Ralph and Ced are so bummed since they're in their prime as they say," I laugh thinking about them.

"I can see that," Harry laughs.

We're both pulled out of the conversation by the startling announcement.