Chapter 1: Come With Me Instead.

A/N: welp let's see how this goes.

School. The hell you would have to be in until you were 18. It didn't matter at school, or at home. You always had to learn something you hate. Classical music was what you were forced to learn at a young age. All of your older brothers too. At first it seemed fun. You actually enjoyed it. But, once you started to to lose interest is when it started to really suck. Father always nagged you on about it.

The bell ringing brought you out of your strangely thought monologue. You got up and packed your bags. Looking at the window, you see the beautiful sky. It was an amazing day out today, sadly you would most likely not be able to enjoy it, due to your after school lessons with father.

Leaving the classroom, you shoved your way to your locker, and changed into your shoes. You then began to walk home, before a voice shouted to you.

"Y/N! Hey wait up!" Yelled an uproarious voice.

You sighed, turning around already knowing who it was.

"Make it quick Tsukasa, my father will kill me if I'm late." As much as you would like to get out of lessons, even if it meant listening to this kid talk about himself for hours, it was better if you got home so you won't be on a hit list from your dad.

"R-right, can I walk home with you then?" You sighed and nodded, keeping a straight face.

"How are lessons with your dad going?" He asked, with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Not the best, he still gives me no free time. I wish I could skip a few lessons to do something fun." You explained, looking at your shoes. They were a dirty and worn out, you should probably get new ones soon.

"Come with me then."

Huh? "Come with you?" No way, Father would kill me if I went off with a boy. "What do you mean?" You ask in concern.

"You know how I auditioned for that part, well I didn't get it but I was invited to a type of band at the theme park. At first it seemed like a bad job so I tried to run away, but the girl basically begged for me to stay. So come watch our show!! I can finally show you my potential as the worlds future star!" He explained with a determined look. At this point you both stopped walking. Thats stupid right? I'll get in massive trouble. No way I'll go. Wait. But Tsukasa really wants this. Think of all the times he's helped me. Being honest, I'm a total shit friend for never paying attention to him.

"F-fine. I'll go."

"REALLY?!" He asked in complete shock. Practically every time he has asked you to go somewhere you said no, so this was a miracle to him. "Great let's go!!" He exclaimed, grabbing your hand and heading to the amusement park.

When you arrived he got you a seat and told you to sit down, then he ran off with his stage members. Eventually the lights dimmed and the show began..

A/N:
Hey that was actually pretty good for a first chapter, hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 553