Y/N also gets hit by a stagelight?!?!!

A/N: Sadly, the title is a joke 😔

Your POV:
The lights made you eyes hurt a bit, and you were filled with anxiety. What if you completely messed up the show and everybody hated the Wonder Stage because of it? 'What was you line again, shit-'

"I am the prince, I will slay you dragon!" the words came out without you even having to think about it. This made me you feel a bit more confident.

Time skip cuz im not doing any research for this:

you practically waddled of the stage, shaking with fear, 'its over now but I'm still terrified. Why? That stupid Tsukasa had to get hurt-'

You felt two arms wrap around you, and turned around to see Emu smiling at you.

"You were amazing Y/N!! Please preform with us again!! You'll make even more people smile!!" She said gleefully. Your cheeks burned a deep red at those words.

"Thank you.. honestly, you were great too Emu." You smiled sheepishly.

You turned around to see Nene and Rui talking amongst themselves, and then you suddenly remembered Tsukasa. 'That bitch made me say his narcissistic ass lines for him, im going to kick him into fucking orbit-'

"Y/n!! Y/N!!" yelled another obnoxious voice, this time it was the injured kid. You turned around and death glared him. He froze and shuddered with fear. Then you noticed he was walking. 'Shouldn't his leg be broken-?'

"Why can you walk?" You asked sternly, ready to punch him.

"W-well a dazzling star has to make a dazzling recovery right-?" He said, scared for what you were gonna do.

"I'm so happy we actually got Tsukasa to agree to do that so you'd preform with us!!" Emu cheered.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" You were angry as hell, but honestly kinda happy you got to preform. You stomped over to him, and he looked down to you with fear in his eyes.

"I-I can explain-" He struggled to speak.

"You better hurry or I'm gonna fucking dig you in the sand at the bottom of the ocean."

"We all really wanted you to preform with us, since we really like hanging out with you and I think it'd be good for you to get out of the house and stuff y'know-?"

You nodded, understanding what he meant, but you were stilled pissed he would ruin his own show for you.

You yanked him down to your level by hit ear, "If you ever pull something like that again I'm quitting."

"I'm sorry im sorry I wont!!- wait what do you mean 'quitting'" His facial expression completely changed.

"I'll join WxS, and I guess thank you for letting me preform with you, it was really fun." You said quietly. You didn't know that literally everybody was listening and once you said that they smushed you and Tsukasa into the middle of a group hug. Honestly it was kinda gross since they were all kinda sweaty from preforming.

A/N: Yall pls gimme ideas for filler chapters i need them so bad 😭😭😭