Part 13: Sisters react to Ifuudoudou

A/N:
another filler chapter because I have the attention span of a goldfish 👍 also this is gonna be the version of ifuudoudou with all the guys other than len ig

Your POV:
Tsukasa, Rui, Touya, Touya's boyfriend, Saki, and a brown haired girl all stood in the Weekend Garage. You were confused on why you were here in the first place.

An hour earlier:

You were in your were when Touya barged in. He didn't even knock.

"Touya? Everything alright budd-" He cut you off by picking you up and putting you on his shoulder.

"HEY?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN, IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET BUFF DON'T USE ME AS A WEIGHT!!" You screamed punching at his back.

"I'm sorry, these were my orders." Your little brother finally responded. 'Am I gonna be a sacrifice?!' You shivered at the thought but decided to give up and decided to let him carry you to Weekend Garage.

Back to present time 😈:

You sighed, remembering the traumatic events you had to go through.

The orange haired boy sighed and began to explain what was going on.

"So basically, An wanted us show you guys this song we sang together, since you guys are our siblings and all."

"Umm I don't wanna be rude or anything but who is everybody here? I only know my big brother, Y/N, and Touya."

"Let me enlighten you my dearest sister!! The nerds rope is Rui Kamishiro! He's the director for WonderlandsxShowtime!! The orange haired boy is Akito Shinonome, he's a singer in the group Vivid Bad Squad, Touya is also in that group. And the brown haired girl is Ena, she is Akito's older sister." Tsukasa explained proudly with a confident smile as Saki clapped and complimented her brother.

"Oh! It's nice to meet you then Ena and Akito!" You bowed your head to them. You had to make sure to keep an eye on Akito though, if he wasn't a good influence on Touya you'd have to have a few words with him.

They both nodded and Rui told you all to sit down as the boys prepared the stage. Right now the Cafe was closed so you guys had the entire space to yourself.

You sat next to Saki and she sat in the middle, so Ena was next to her. The lights dimmed and you knew the song was starting. It had a nice beat and the- 'WHAT ARE THOSE UNHOLY NOISES COMING OUT OF MY INNOCENT LITTLE BROTHERS MOUTH?!'

You turned to Saki and she seemed to be innocently enjoying the performance, and Ena was on her phone with no care in the world.

You then noticed their dance moves, your eyes were mainly on Touya since you needed to watch out for him. But your eyes lingered to Tsukasa and Rui. 'They look kinda ho- WAIT NO UHHH TOUYA WAIT IS TOUYA DOING THOSE SEXY DANCES TOO?! WAIT ITS NOT LIKE I FIND TSUKASA AND RUI DOING THOSE DANCES SEXY ITS JUST THAT-''

You decided to stop internally fighting yourself and listen to the lyrics. And yes, you did regret it. Hearing your own little brother sing about these things was bad enough. But you also had to listen to your childhood friend, and stage director do it too. 'How will I ever see them the same?'

The song ended and you had many different thoughts. 'Overall the song sounded really good but my poor innocent brother has been tainted. Like a perfectly white carpet a dog just peed on.'

Tsukasa was the first to say anything. He jumped off the stage and power walked over to Saki.

"What'd you think little sister?" He asked with a proud smirk, like he already knew what she was gonna say.

"You were incredible big brother!!" She exclaimed and hugged him happily.

Ena sighed and looked at Akito. She didn't even say anything. 'I mean she was on her phone, I'm not surprised.'

"Touya. How could you do this?" You asked as he finally walked off the stage to meet you. Rui stood next to you, since he really wanted to hear this for some reason.

Touya tilted his head, with an innocent face.

"You all tainted my innocent young brother?! How could you?! He used to be so sweet and innocent, he would never for this! My poor boy!!" You fake cried and stood in front of your younger brother, in a defensive stance.

"Touya, you never told me your sister was crazy in the head." Akito said with a sigh.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY GINGER?!"

"You little-" he was cut off by Saki standing in the middle of you both.

"Heyy~! Let's all be friends okay?" Saki said with her adorable smile, so you had to agree.

"Fine." You both said in unison.

"How did you like the song though, Y/N?" Rui asked sweetly.

"Well, it sounded really good. I definitely enjoyed it, I was just cut off guard." You replied, not wanting to actually seem harsh to the boys.

"Y/N!! How did I do?? Didn't you think I was incredible?!" Tsukasa asked getting closer to you.

"It definitely made me think differently of you."

"R-Really? What do you mean?" Tsukasa asked, probably getting his hopes up.

"I thought you were and innocent, pure boy, like Touya. But no, you're actually quite the opposite. I'm leaving, bye." You said with a stone cold face, and walking out the door as quick as you could. Once you were outside you let your face fully heat up and you squealed to yourself.

A/N:

This chapter was so much longer than I expected ngl, anywayss have a nice night mamas

word count: 952