Chapter 20: SLEEPOVER WITH THE BOYS

A/N: I wanted this so I did it anyways 😈😈😈 also there is abuse in this chapter so TW for that

Your POV:

You were at the park with the troupe, it was pretty early in the morning too. Emu said she wanted to meet up with you guys to ask you something but wanted to ask in person.

"Why did you call us here so early Emu?" Nene asks. She was standing beside you she had her hands shoved to her chest, trying to warm them up. It was summer, but it was pretty cold today. You held up your hand and offered it to her. Her cheeks turned pink as she slowly took your hands, averting your eyes.

This didn't go unnoticed by Tsukasa, who scoffed with jealousy.

"I wanted to... have a sleepover with all of you!!" Emu exclaims.

"Oh? That sounds like it would be entertaining." Rui commented with a smirk.

"I don't know.. this seems kind of sudden.." Nene mumbled.

"It sounds fun, but I don't think my dad would approve. I'm already on thin ice." You said with a sigh.

"Y/N, I think we should. It could be fun. And we can plan more for shows and stuff." Tsukasa suggested.

"I guess.. I gotta sneak back into my house though."

"You have to sneak?" Nene asked from beside you. You looked at her and smiled.

"Daddy issues." Was all you said, you didn't feel like going through your life problems with her, and mainly wanted to joke about it. I guess it can be a way of coping.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Tsukasa asked.

"I should be fine. Who's house are we meeting at?"

"Let's have it at mine. Saki is with her friends for the night so we practically have the house to ourselves." Tsukasa told the group. You all agreed and then headed your separate ways.

You were about to walk away until you realized you were still holding Nene's hand. Your face burned slightly as you looked down at your interlocked fingers.

"T-thank you Y/N." Nene said, and then let go of her hand.

"No problem, see you in a bit." You said, walking off. You practically freaked out when you were out of sight. You showed up at your house a few minutes later and braced yourself. You wouldn't be able to climb in the window, so you just had to be stealthy.

You slowly opened the door, to see nobody was there. You heard yelling from the kitchen and ran to your room. You pulled out your phone and texted Touya.

You okay? I hear yelling.

You freaked out when you didn't get a response, and ran downstairs when you heard at slapping noise. By this time you already packed all of the things you needed.

When you reached the kitchen fear filled your eyes. Touya had his arms covering his face and Father was lecturing him.

"Y/N. Oh great, another disgrace has entered the room. Where the hell have you been?! Constantly sneaking out?!" The man stomped over to you, and you watched him purposely step on your foot, to which you yelped.

"Don't tell me you're off fucking boys all day?" He spat at you.

"No.. please leave Touya alone." You shrunk in front of your father, but you couldn't just watch your little brother be abused by him.

"Since when do you give me orders brat?!"

"Since you started hurting my little brother!!" You yelled back. Stepping up to him. You were tired of his bullshit. You wanted to be free. You walked past him and grabbed Touya's arm. Taking him upstairs with you.