Chapter 6: Touya

A/N:
Don't ask

Touya snuck off again tonight

Touya snuck off again tonight. Father caught him a few times before which led to a lot of things I tried not to think of. Sometimes I worry for Touya, but at the same time if he keeps sneaking off it must be something amazing right?

You were caught off guard by his bold movement, like sure he's loud and noisy but he's never pulled a move like that.

"T-Tsukasa-" I manage to stutter out, which makes him grin even more.

"I didn't hear a rejection! Let's go!!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me in a random direction.

Slight time skip

Tsukasa and I ended up in a creepy ass alleyway.

"Tsukasa! Where the hell are we?!" I whisper yell, gripping my nails into his arm.

"C-calm down, we're almost there." He says nervously.

Eventually we end up at a small cafe. "Tonight they're performing here."

I nod and follow him inside. It was packed with lively people probably waiting for the show. Suddenly the lights dimmed and the show began. Something swelled in your heart when you saw your brother perform. He looked seriously happy with those people. An orange haired boy, a girl with blue gradient hair, and another girl with pig tails. I've never heard the song they were singing but it was really cool to listen to.

Suddenly, you say Touya's eyes turn in your direction. Shit. Will he be mad im here?

"H-he saw me." I whisper in Tsukasa's ear. To which he nods and smiles at me giving me a thumbs up. This confused me a lot. Why is that good?? You decided to ignore it and continue watching the show.

After the show you basically hid behind Tsukasa. You were a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people. But of course Tsukasa felt proud you were hiding behind him, you snickered at his actions as Touya eventually power walks over to you. (I feel like he would tbh)

"Tsukasa-senpai Did you bring my sister with you?" Touya asks with his straight face.

"Why do you ask?" Tsukasa counters back and you mentally face palm.

"Because I swore I saw her-"

With that Tsukasa moved out of the way to show me, and Touya stared down at me in a menacing way.

"Why are you here?" He asks with a stone cold face.

"U-um-" I begin

"I wanted her too." Tsukasa buts in. I look up at him and he flashes me a grin.

"Why?" Touya asks again.

"Cause I was hoping seeing you perform would convince her to join my group, WonderlandsxShowtime!" He says flashing an idiotic pose, to which I hit him on the head.

"He forced me to come here, but it was a really good show. Don't worry I won't tell dad even though he already knows. And I'll cover for you as much as I can." I reassure. He lets out a sigh of relief, but then looks at me with a dangerous stare.

"You still shouldn't come here, what if something happens to you?"

"I'll come with her whenever she wants to come to protect her! I'm her knight after all!!" Tsukasa responds for me, AGAIN.

"Yeah, sure that works for me." I say.

Touya nods and then decided we should head home. Tsukasa goes home after we pass his house and Touya and I go to ours.

We came up with a lie that would hopefully work. As we entered the house we were met with immediate screaming.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU??!?" Fathers voice echoed through the house.

"W-we went to a cafe with Tsukasa to go get some snacks-" I start to say before getting cut off.

"We dropped him off at his house before coming here." Touya adds.

"Why the fuck didn't you text me?!" Father yelled again. I winced at his voice.

"My phone died, and when me and Y/N were walking to the cafe it didn't cross my mind to text you, sorry." Touya lies.

Suddenly I feel him grab my hair, I turn around to see him do the same to Touya.

"If I find out you're lying, you'll regret it."

Those words send shivers down my spine, and I nodded walking up to my room. I lay in my bed for awhile and then get in the shower.

This started my shower thoughts of thinking about what Tsukasa said. He still wants me to join his stage group? Would it be worth it for father still?? I feel like he's gonna kill me if I get caught. Which wouldn't be very fun. After you got out of the shower you texted Tsukasa saying everything was ok and then decided to go to sleep.

A/N
totally didn't fall asleep making this

Word count: 806