Chapter 3: I didnt mean it like that!!

A/N:
I'm going to try to update every day, but like on the weekends I might not since I get together with friends.

A/N:I'm going to try to update every day, but like on the weekends I might not since I get together with friends

"Touya! Where are you going?" He ignored you and walked out the door. You don't understand why he didn't want you to know about his street performer group. Did he think you would tell father? Whatever, father already found out. You thought as you peaked behind the wall, to make sure nobody was there before sneaking a slice of bread before escaping back to my room.

I sat on the floor of Tsukasa's room. He was currently getting clothes from Saki. After a few minutes, she ran in and grabbed my arm.

"Big brother said you're staying the night!! Follow me let's get you some clothes!!"

I nod and follow Saki to her room. I look around subtly and then wait for her to pick out clothes for me.

"Argh!! I don't really have any cute pajamas, can I do your hair though?" She asks with puppy dog eyes. I sigh and nod and she tells me to sit in front of her.

"You're super adorable so any hairstyle will look good on you.. hmm let's just do a loose braid for sleeping!!" She explains as I zone out. Though I will admit, it was super relaxing having her brush my hair.

Once she finished my hair I got dressed and headed back to Tsukasa's room.

"We need to figure out sleeping arrangements."Tsukasa said with a sigh.

"I'll sleep on the floor, easy."

"Oh come on! I cant make the guest sleep on the floor, that's so not gentlemen of me!"

I look at him with a blank stare. Seriously?

"I like the floor anyways, it's comfortable."

"Sleep on the bed I'll be fine on the floor!!" He insisted, to that I just shook my head.

"If you won't let me sleep on the floor then we can share the bed." I suggested to which his face turned bright red.

"U-uh.. that might not-"

"H-hey wait!! I didn't mean it like that!!" I yelled when I noticed what I just said, god I'm an idiot, think before you speak Y/N!!

"It's okay- if you want to share the bed we can-" he said scratching his neck.

"No." I say with a blank stare, laying down on the floor.

"Well then, I guess we should go to bed then. I'm going to the amusement park to hang out with my other stage members tomorrow, you should come." He said.

I shook my head, "I really shouldn't. I don't wanna imagine what father is gonna do to me already. What would he do if I was gone for another day?" I asked with a worried face.

"Stop worrying about that old hag! I'll protect you no matter what. Got it?"

"For being so self-centered, you really are nice. Thank you Tsukasa. I'll think on it."

Saying those words left him with a slightly pink face and he nodded. You guys set up a bed on the floor for you and he got in his bed. And then you went to sleep. You tried ignoring the fact he slept with a night light.

Time skip:

You sat at his kitchen counter. You were practically waiting for Saki to wake up so she would pick out an outfit for you. You had no clothes otherwise, and you weren't going to go through the embarrassment of wearing Tsukasa's.

After around 10 minutes Saki woke up and dragged you to her room. And after a few moments you were trying on different outfits she had picked out. You ended up agreeing on one (which I personally think would be this, if you don't like it you can choose different.)

And you decided to keep your hair down

And you decided to keep your hair down. Soon you were able to escape from her room back to the kitchen where you and Tsukasa ran off to go to the Theme Park.

"I'm happy you decided to come. I'm sure the group members will love you." He said with his proud smile. You nodded and smiled back sheepishly, which left him a bit surprised.

"Everybody, your leader is here!!" Tsukasa yelled once you two got to the stage. He raised his hand and smiled. To which Nene groaned.

"What's that for? You aren't meant to greet your leader like that!!" He mumbled.

"Sorry, that's my normal reaction when I see your face." She responded.

"Wonderhoy! You brought the cute girl with you!!" Emu smiled grabbing your hands, which took you back a bit.

"Nice to see you, Tsukasa, Y/N." Rui said with a smirk. You simply nodded. The group seemed to be nice, even Nene seemed to be funny.

"Ooooh~! Is she gonna join our team?!?!" Emu said with a overexcited grin.

"N-no thanks." You shook your head violently. You'd rather your father not actually murder you.

Tsukasa seemed to sigh when you said no. Which you gave him a glare.

"Well then, instead of working today, why don't we go around the park so we can get to know miss Y/N." Rui suggested.

"You guys don't have to stop working because of me. I'm only here cause Tsukasa asked me to." You said apologetically.

"Nonsense! Let's go on some rides! Everybody follow me!!" Tsukasa said proudly as he lead you away from the stage.

A/N:
Way longer chapter than normal, sorry for not updating for a few days!!

Word count: 918