Chapter 18

A/N:
I ran out of photos 😕

Your POV

You sat down in Tsukasa's room, finishing the rest of your homework. You were wearing Saki's pajamas, which for some reason were extremely cute.

"Saki has really cute clothes, don't you think Kasa?" You asked, fiddling with her clothes.

"Yeah, you look adorable." He said, it was obvious he didn't realize what he said. His eyes widened in realization.

"I-I mean the clothes.." he stuttered out.

"Oh.. right." You said, forcing a smile.

"Wait I don't mean that your not cute!! Cause you really are-"

You laughed as he struggled to talk his way out of it.

"It's okay Kasa, you don't have to tell me how hot I am." You said standing up and patting him on the head.

"H-huh?!" He made a funny noise which caused you to laugh even more. You finished all of your homework so now you could tease Tsukasa for the rest of the night.

"You're adorable too. Especially when you get super flustered like that." You commented, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Don't act like i'm a baby." He said with a pout. His hair was a mess, and he looked kinda sweaty.

"Go take a shower you stink." You said pushing him off the bed.

"Eh?! Nobody will like the future star who smells!!" He yelled, smelling himself.

"Dude just go take a shower, I can't handle your bullshit anymore."

"Fine."

Tsukasa POV

After taking a shower I headed back to my room, 'I wonder what she's doing in my room, she doesn't seem like the type of person to snoop around, but I still don't want her to.'

"Hey Y/N!! I smell great no-" I paused when I saw her completely passed out on my bed. My face reddened at I noticed how cuddled up she was in my things.

'I'm never washing my blankets again. Wait what?' I was a little disgusted at that thought. 'Am I being weird?'

I sighed and sat down next to the bed, leaning my head on it. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable by getting in bed with her.

"Tsu..kasa.." a tired voice called. My head shot up.

"Y-yes?! You called?!" I answered rather loudly considering the poor girl was just trying to sleep.

"You can.. get in bed with me y'know.." her eyes were slightly opened, and her lips were parted slightly. She rolled over to the other side of the bed so I could lay down with her.

"Are you sure..?" I asked, worried she would wake up and regret it in the morning.

"Mhm.. now turn off the lights, i'm tired."

"Kay.." I said, turning off the lights. I stopped in front of the night light questioning if I should leave it on or not. She'd tease me anyways so I decided just to leave it on. I got in bed and let her put her arms around me, snoring softly into my chest.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING 😱😱😱

Your POV

You woke up to the sound of an extremely annoying alarm. It fit Tsukasa. You sat up and stretched, looking down to see the boy still sleeping. his hair was mostly covering his eyes.

'He looks so calm and peaceful when he's not screaming his ass off.' You thought with a light smile. After a few minutes of staring at him you realized how creepy this was and shook him awake. You would have let him keep sleeping if you could get out of bed without him moving.

"Kasa, get up! We gotta go to school-" You whined as you felt an arm tug you down.

"Please be quiet." The boy said as he hugged you from behind, snuggling his head in the crook of your neck. You could feel him breathing into your eye. Your face heated up as noticed all these things.

"T-Tsukasa!! Get up you big idiot!" You screamed, jolting up and pushing him out of the bed.

"Ow.. what the hell was that for?!" He yelled back, clearly annoyed.

"Not my fault you were all over me!!" You retorted.

"YOU SAID I COULD SLEEP WITH YOU!"

"I didn't expect you to be so goddamn clingy!! Whatever lets get ready!!" You said, jumping out of the bed. Your face was still red as ever, you hoped he didn't notice. But of course he did.

"Y/N? Why's your face all red?" He asked. Tilting his head to the side, he had just sat up and you realized his horrible bed head.

"None of your business bozo, anyways fix your hair its a mess." You said, sitting down in front of him. You leaned closer to him and fixed his hair. When you looked down his face was all red though too.

"Eh? What's wrong with you-?" and then you realized you basically had your chest pressed up against his face.

"TSUKASA YOU DAMNED PERVERT!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE AND HELP YOU—" You said, turning away from him.

"S-sorry." He gulped.

Timeskip

After that chaotic morning the two of you headed to school. You were chewing on some gum that you stole from Touya as Tsukasa suddenly screamed?!

You saw pink basically on top of Tsukasa and you automatically knew who it was.

"Emu? What're you doing here?" You asked her, completely ignoring the fact Tsukasa was dying on the ground to piss him off.

"Wonderhoy!! I just wanted to see you two this morning!!" Emu said, giving you a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"EH?!" Tsukasa yelled again when he saw that. "WHY DO YOU LET EMU DO STUFF LIKE THAT WITH YOU BUT NOT ME?!"

"Eh? Because I love Emu. Why, you jealous?" You said with a smirk, kissing Emu back on the cheek. She was completely oblivious to what was going on.

"Whatever, me and Y/N have to go to school. Bye Emu." Tsukasa groaned as he got off the ground. Taking your hand in his as you walked down the road.

A/N:

I felt like writing random shit today so here it is 😍😍

Word count: 1025