Chapter 22: A Job

A/N: Okay! So im giving bbg Y/N two of the most requested jobs, flower shop assistant and a bartender (thats probably illegal for a child but idgaf) since i mean if she wants to make a living then shes probably gonna need to have a few jobs

Your POV:

When you walked into their house, you weren't too shocked. It was just a normal house (im sorry if this is wrong i didnt find anything saying otherwise) You let Touya and Akito go off on their own as you and Ena made your way to her and I guess your room.

"It's nothing too special. Sorry if it's a mess, I was painting before you came." Ena apologizes.

"No it's alright, you paint? I would love to see your work one day." You commented.

"Eh? Okay.. but it's really nothing special. Everybody says so at least."

"Even if others don't believe it's incredible, you still put your heart into it right? That means that no matter how it looks, it truly is art. i'm jealous you can even get the motivation to do that." You say with an awkward smile.

"Oh..! W-well if you want to see my art so bad then follow me!" Ena exclaimed, seeming pretty excited by your words. Her room was dark, and there was stuff everywhere, paint too. But you kinda liked the feeling it had.

The girl pulled you over to an easel, the canvas was filled with a beautiful painting. You could practically see all the emotions painted onto it. You stayed silent, looking at the canvas with a shocked face. Ena seemed to notice it, but of course she took it the wrong way.

"If you wanna laugh just laugh! You're just like dad goddammit!" She screamed, she had tears welling in her eyes.

"It was beautiful." Was all you could say. You didn't want Ena to hate you. And you were really impressed by her skills.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head. Her face was red from seemingly anger, but her expression softened as you said those words.

"I can tell you worked really hard on that painting. And it's definitely showing. You're very talented, I'm sorry if my expression came off as rude, I was just very impressed." You explain.

Ena stayed silent and looked at the ground. 'Oh shit i totally said something wrong. Abort mission, Im already about to get kicked out-'

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Thank you. I really mean it." The brunette mumbled, looking down.

"It's no problem! I'm gonna go to this cafe with my friends so I can figure out a job I can get. Do you want me to unpack later?" I asked.

"You can unpack whenever. You can put your stuff on the bed for now if you plan on going to the cafe. Good luck on getting a job." Ena said as she began to put her painting stuff away. "Oh wait before you go!" She said grabbing your arm, and pulling you next to her. She grabbed her phone and told you to make a cute face to which you listened. She took a picture and you watched her proceed to post it, to which you deadpanned.

"That ones sure to get a bunch of views.." Ena mumbled to herself.

"A-alright I'm gonna go now-" You squeaked, sneaking out of the room.

'She's just.. a little interesting. Nothing I can't deal with. I'm already so grateful they're letting me and Touya stay here. Even if she was a bitch I would live with it.'

You walked to the cafe, texting Nene on your way there. The two of you have actually gotten pretty close because of your similar interests in games. You guys also enjoyed bullying Tsukasa together.

You walked into the cafe to see Tsukasa and Emu already there. He had his head down on the table with a distressed aura around him, while Emu was happily laughing while eating a whole pile of doughnuts.

"Emu! My lost wife! I missed you so much!!" You exclaimed dramatically, dropping on your knee and bowing to the pink haired girl.

"Sunshine!! I missed you too!!" Emu said clasping her hands and starting to cry, she took this a little too seriously. You blushed when she called you sunshine though.

"Y/N! You're finally here!! Wheres my hello.." The boy mumbled the last part, but you heard it. You grinned and jumped over to him. Feeling a bit more confident today you pulled and Emu and jump hugged him into the seat.

"Ah! Too much Y/N!! I take it back!" He said, his face turning bright red as you snuggled your face into his chest.

"Aw, so you don't love me anymore? I'm so hurt, Im gonna cry." You whimpered, getting off of him and starting to cry in the cutest way you could possibly do. At least you tried. And well, it seemed to be working on him.

"Y/N! No please don't cry! I didn't mean it! You can hug me!! See? Hugs!" He exclaimed in a panicked manner, putting his arms around you and hushing you. He held you like you were a baby, it was so calming.

You looked up at him and stuck your tongue out, to which he sighed and let go.

"You're a handful compared to before you joined. The troupe is a bunch of bad influences." Tsukasa muttered.

"Bad influences? At least we aren't teaching her to be a giant narcissist." Rui stated. It seems that he and Nene just walked in, and overheard your conversation.

"I am NOT a narcissist!! And confidence is key to becoming a star!" Tsukasa defends.

"Hey Nene, Rui. How are you?" You said standing up to hug the two of them. Rui bent down and picked you up so he could see your face while you hugged, to which you squirmed around in his hold.

"You can't just pick up girls whenever you want slenderman!!" You stated with an obvious blush on your face.

"Ohoho, but you seemed to have enjoyed it from that expression on your face. Would you like me to pick you up more often?" Rui asked with a flirty tone.

"No way!! Nene!! Help me out!" You called to her and she just shrugged, shaking her head. You sighed and returned to your seat next to Tsukasa.

"Ok! Operation get Y/N a job, BEGIN!" Tsukasa yelled, which you gained a couple glares for.

"She should be the tooth fairy!" Emu said, to which Tsukasa immediately dismissed the idea.

"She could always work at a maid cafe. That would be quite fun for us to see, don't you think?" Rui suggested with a smirk.

"What's up with you today you perv!!" You yelled, your face burning up again, you started to throw jam packets at him and he skillfully deflected them.

"Y/N.. at a maid cafe.. that would be nice but, all the guys who get to see her like that. I don't think I would be able to sleep at night knowing that." Tsukasa said with a cold expression.

"I think she would fit in nice at a flower shop. She would probably have to act a bit calmer though." Nene said, clearly thinking this out unlike the other 2.

"I saw a bar down the street that was hiring. That might be a good job too. You could take a shift during the day and work at the bar at night. Then you'll have plenty of money." Rui says, the teasing look on his face now back to a calm one.

"Those are really good idea's thank you! I'm gonna go see if theres a flower shop around here." You handed Tsukasa 20 dollars so he could pay for anything you bought, even though you gave him a little more just to be nice, and then headed out.

A/N:

this is later than usual but i mean its out so 😍😍😍

word count: 1340