Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 2

A/N:
HEYYY SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED ALL WEEK IVE BEEN SO TIRED WAHAHAH anyways ill write this now 😘

Your POV:

You sat on the stage, it was a beautiful sunny day out. Actually, scratch that, it's hot as fuck. Rui brought popsicles for you all though so it was okay.

"RUI!! MY SAVIOR!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GOOD SIR!!" You cheered as you ran over to the boy. He was wearing casual clothes, since you guys weren't rehearsing yet you didn't have to wear your costumes.

"We wouldn't want you to melt, would we?" He chuckled before opening the cooler and handing you a popsicle. Afterwards everybody else grabbed one (other than Tsukasa because he wanted to prove that he isn't effected by the heat) and you all got into your seats as the fluffy haired boy stood in front of you all.

"Okay, we have a plan for our show!" Tsukasa proudly exclaimed.

"Next, we need to get everyone else to come and help us!" Emu stood up and latched onto Tsukasa's arm, laughing. He looked at her with a slightly uncomfortable face, but it subsided since it was Emu and she's great.

"Yeah, but do you think they'll really be willing to? I mean, they all have their own shows to deal with.." Nene questions while taking a napkin from Rui, wiping her hands off from the popsicle.

"I agree, we can't rely on it. They've all been working so hard to win the contest, I'd be shocked if many wanted to help." You sighed, sticking the popsicle back into your mouth.

"I think that the ones in contention to win will especially be unwilling to just toss everything aside on the final day." Rui said, with a weary expression. Tsukasa groaned and Emu let go of him, giving him a confused face. It probably wasn't helping him being all negative. He shot open his eyes before holding his hand out infront of the group.

"None of that matters right now! We have to act! All of you, let's go!!" He yelled. Emu giggled even more and put her hand on tops of his.

"Aww, you wanna do a hand pile? You're so cute Kasa!!" You teased, putting your hand on top of theirs and motion for Nene and Rui to join. Nene hesitantly puts her hand on top of yours and Rui finishes at the top.

"On 3!" Emu exclaimed.

"1,

2,

3,

WONDERHOY!!" You all cheered, you and Emu being the loudest (ik this is cringy asf but it sounded cute so be quiet)

"Let's go team!" Tsukasa said like a super hero leader.

With Tsukasa and Nene:

"No, we won't be able to help you.. This merry-go-round's going to be demolished. That's just that and I doubt your show will be able to change that."

"B-but.. well.." Nene started, fiddling with her fingers.

"But if this show manages to get enough guests to come to the park, you might be able to save this merry-go-round. That's why we-" Tsukasa spoke as the staff member cut him off.

"This came from the very top, there's nothing any of us can do about it. I'm sorry, we're not helping." The staff member finished before walking away, nobody could even respond.

At the Hero Stage With Rui, Emu, and Y/n

"No, that won't be possible." The staff member said coldly.

"What?! B-But why?!" Emu asked with a frown.

"Why? Because we'd be pretty much disobeying a direct order, right?" The staff member responding, scoffing at your friend. "If we do this, won't we be risking having our pay docked or just getting fired outright? I mean, yeah, I like things the way they used to be way more.." Their face softened slightly.