Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 3

A/n:
wow im actually posting on thursday its a miracle

Your POV:

"I've been coming to this park since I was a little girl.." Seiryuin started, with a conflicted face.

"Huh?" Emu tilted her head in confusion. You stood beside Rui, you were still on edge. She seemed to want to do it, but at the same time not. Why is this so difficult? (realized i was in bold again kms)

"This was where I learned for the first time that places as fun and wonderful as this existed. All the singing and dancing felt like it came straight out of a movie. It was so beautiful to see, and I wanted to be part of that.. the Rainbow Stage was a particular favorite of mine. So much that I was was talking to the members of it's troupe on a regular basis." She let out a bittersweet smile.

"The Rainbow Stage?" You questioned, imagining if the stage was really rainbow.

"It's an old stage that used to be in this park. I really, really loved it too.. But it was one of the first things to go.." Emu smiled sadly, as Nene looked down from beside her, a depressing aura filled the room. Not something you would expect from being in a room with these people.

"How this park is run began to gradually change so that it would appeal to young people, and it's been bothering me for so long.. But I was in no position to say anything since the Phoenix Stage was benefiting from those changes." Her face turned to frustration and you could hear the emotions in her voice. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked down, her frown deepening. "Then I realized something, I looked out into the audience once day and realized that there were almost no children or elderly guests. It suddenly felt like that little girl from my memories would no longer be welcome here." You knew what she meant. Less and less people have been coming to shows, it's all going downhill. "As a business, this park may very well be headed in the right direction. Phoenix Wonderland should be able to stay open if more young people come and visit. But this used to be a place for everyone. At the very least, I loved what this park used to be. Which is why.." She paused and looked up at us, determination evident on her face. "I want to see Phoenix wonderland like that again. I want this park to be a place where everyone smiles."

Tsukasa's eyes widened, but it soon turned to a smile. You walked up to Seiryuin and smiled brightly, holding out your hand for her to shake.

"Let's make this park fun for everyone, I know we can do it." You cheered, Emu nodded furiously. Seiryuin smiled and shook your hand, nodding slightly.

"So that means you'll help us?!" Tsukasa said, walking over to the three of you.

"I will. However, what the other members of my troupe wish to do is entirely up to them. So, what do you think?" She asked, turning back to her fellow cast members. Emu grabbed onto you, waiting anxiously for their response.

"Hey, Kasa? Do you lose your voice a lot?" You whispered to him and Nene snorted. He looked at you with a confused face.

"No, why do you ask- HEY WAIT-!!" His eyes widened in realization and his face went red with embarrassment. "Show more respect, I'm your leader after all dammit." He pouted and looked the other way, crossing his arms.

"You look like an anime girl right now. I know you want people to think you're cute but this ain't the way, bud." You said with a monotone voice, trying to piss him off even more to lighten the mood. Your teasing was cut off by a cast member.

"To be honest, it was sad seeing all of our usual guests not show up little by little.." One spoke with a saddened expression.

"Yeah, I thought that was just how things were going to be from now on, but maybe we still have time to turn that around.." Another said, seeming conflicted on what was the right thing to do.