Chapter 21: New House

A/N: I hope i got their house somewhat right 🤓

Your POV:

You woke up in the middle of the night. You were worried. You had no place to stay. You couldn't even protect Touya. That's pathetic isn't it? You sighed and snuck out of the tent. You headed to the kitchen to drink some water, hoping it would help you feel better.

'Will me and Touya have to live on the streets?'

The thought made you grab your throbbing head. 'What the hell did you get yourself into? You can't return now, right?' Your grip on your hair tightened as you felt yourself being held with gentle arms.

"Please, let it out. Just don't hurt your pretty head, okay?" You heard Tsukasa's tired voice from behind you. He sounded pretty cute. You felt tears well up in your eyes.

"I don't want to live on the roads.. I don't want Touya to have to go through that.." You mumbled, turning around to you were facing Tsukasa. You pressed your face into his chest, and took him up on his offer on letting it all out. You sobbed into his chest, gripping onto his onesie.

He couldn't help but feel proud. He was finally protecting the girl he loved. 'Wait what?' He thought to himself, thinking about the word love as he played with the girls hair.

"You can get help from my family whenever you want. And the offer of you staying here is still an option." He reassured. "A true star wouldn't let a cute girl like you suffer, right?!" He said surprisingly loud, making you jump out of the hug, to which he took that chance to make one of his signature poses.

"Thanks Kasa. You really are amazing." You said hesitantly.

"We should head back to sleep. Can't miss my beauty rest!" He suggested. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek, walking back to the fort. You didn't see him behind you so you assumed he was having a nervous breakdown, like the boy who has never touched a woman he is.

You sighed and got back into your sleeping bag, and you watched Tsukasa also get into the fort.

"Can I hug you?" He whispered, with a light blush on his face. But of course in the name of Wattpad you couldn't see it due to the dark.

You nodded and scooted closer to the boy, to which he got out of his sleeping bag and waiting for you to unzip yours so he could come in. 'Thats what he meant?!' You panicked mentally but did as he wished. You watched as he slipped into the sleeping bag beside you, and he gave you a closed eye smile, kissing you on the forehead. You blushed and hugged him so that he would stop.

He let out a small yelp to which you laughed, and eventually the two of you fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning to be jumpscared by Tsukasa. You jumped slightly and then reminded yourself of everything that happened last night. Your face burns as you sat up. Nene was already up. She looked to be playing a game on her phone.

"Nene, good morning." You said with a smile, waving to her.

"Oh.. good morning Y/N." She said sadly, which really worried you.

"Are you okay?" You asked, stepping out of you sleeping bag and heading over to her. You looked over he shoulder and saw she was playing Genshin, so you pulled out your phone with a slight smile.

"What's your UID?" You asked, you haven't told her you also have the game. You kind of wanted to see her reaction.

"Eh? You have Genshin?" Nene asked with a surprised face, but she also looked happy. She handed you her phone and you typed in her UID. You both played the game together until the rest of the gang woke up. You were relieved Nene didn't say anything about you and Tsukasa sleeping together. Wait no not in that way-

You heard a beep from your phone and saw it was none other than Touya.

"I got a place for us to stay." it said.

'Huh? He did what?' You stared at your phone in shock. You were overjoyed, really, but how unreliable can you be that your brother had to find a place for you. You said to leave it to you. But he's still the better child.

"I got a place for us to stay?' What does that mean Y/N?" Emu asked, tilting her head in confusion. You jumped, not knowing Emu was looking at your messages with you. 'thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink'

"You shouldn't be looking at other peoples messages Emu, thats not very polite is it?" Rui gently scolded. "But I am curious. Do you not have a home?"

"Um.. well.. It's kinda complicated." You started, feeling a bit uncomfortable. You didn't wanna explain this. You don't want to be pitied. Tsukasa already did, and you felt so guilty.

"Y/N, do you want me to explain for you?" Tsukasa asked, with a concerned face.

'Fuck no.'

"Yes."

'What?'

Tsukasa nodded and started explaining the story to the troupe, to which they all listened with solemn faces.

"Y/N/N!!! Come live with me!! I'll do anything please!!" Emu begged to which you shook your head.

"I don't want to burden any of you. My brother said he found a place for us to stay, and I want to stay with him." As you said that, you received another text from Touya.

"Meet me at the park in 10 minutes."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I have to go guys. I'm meeting Touya at the park. Emu, thank you for the onesie." You ran upstairs and changed into some presentable clothes and headed downstairs, hugging everybody in the group goodbye.

After your farewells, you ran out the door to the park. It was only around a mile away, so you could run it. As you made your ran to the park you checked that you had everything you needed in your bag. You didn't know where Touya planned to take you but you did know you wanted to be able to protect yourself.

You finally made it to the park and sat at a bench, waiting for the dual haired boy to show up. You waved him over when you finally caught a glimpse of him. You also recognized that Akito and Ena were with him.

"Touya? What's going on? You really found a place??" You said, sounding pretty excited. He nodded with a small smile.

"Where is it?" You asked again.

"With Akito!" Touya said innocently.

"Oh." You deadpanned. You've only talked to the boy once, but it wasn't the best talk ever.

"What's with that expression? I'm not a bad guy." Ron Weasley said with a sigh.

"You can share a room with me. But I do stay up pretty late, so if that's a problem then it wouldn't work." Ena added.

"I'm fine with backround noise, but is that really okay? I don't want you guys to feel forced." You said apologetically as you looked to the ground. "It was stupid of me to run away. I didn't think things through, and I made Touya come with me. I'm really sorry."

"Y/N, you helped me. Thank you. You really reminded me of Tsukasa-senpai there." Touya stated clearly.

"What?" You asked, shocked.

"He said that he's happy you saved him from that hellish father of yours. Let's get along Y/N, make a fresh start. Me and Ena seriously do want to help you guys." Akito stated while holding out his hand for you too shake. You hesitantly shook it with a small nod.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you that night, thank you for taking care of my little brother." You apologized to the boy. He didn't seem too bad, you were definitely overreacting.

"It's all good. Like I said, fresh start. Let's head to the house so you can check it out."

A/N:

YALL WHAT KIND OF JOBS DO YOU WANT Y/N TO HAVE TEEHEE I NEED IDEAS. anyways have a nice day i love you all

word count: 1364