Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 1

A/N:
sorry for not uploading yesterday i genuinely forgot

Your POV:

"Alright! Let's start a strategy meeting!" The golden haired boy exclaimed with his hands on his hips. You were all in the Wonderland Sekai.

"Sir, yes, Sir!" Emu and the Kagamine twins yelled with a salute.

"Sir..? Tsukasa, I don't wanna join the military yet.." You groaned.

"Now, strategy adviser, front and center!" Tsukasa said, ignoring your whines.

"Hehe, my plan is foolproof. You won't be disappointed." Rui said with a catlike smirk, he bowed dramatically.

"Why are you all acting like this..? We're just talking today about what we're going to do about the park, right?" Nene asked, you and her were sitting on a bench together, while everybody else was standing. Well Emu was jumping around, but ignore that.

"Yes, that is what I heard as well. I'd like to hear what you all have to say about that." You heard a deep robotic voice speak. It was none other than the wise guy Kaito, who helped you all when Rui and Tsukasa were fighting. You respected him, since he was the leader of the Wonderland Sekai too.

"Me too!" Meiko said from the side, she was standing beside Luka. The two of them didn't seem to be paying attention, so you a bit surprised to hear them talk.

"Then let's begin with what we already know," Rui said, bringing the conversation back on track. "It's evident that Pheonix Wonderland has been losing guests at a steady pace for some time now. In order to reserve that, some of the family-oriented attractions were replaced with ones that are more appealing to young people."

"Thus, some of them were removed to allow the Pheonix Coaster to be built." Tsukasa finished what Rui was saying, stepping up beside him. "Even now, children's rides, including the Trampoline Dome and Fish Coaster, are in danger of being replaced with new rides and attractions." (i just realized i wrote that entire thing in bold please just ignore it im sobbing)

Emu stopped hopping around and sighed heavily, looking down at the ground, you look at Nene, and she nods at you, gesturing that you can go comfort her. You walk over to Emu and grab her face, holding it up for she can see you. You had your hands on her cheeks, they were puffed up. You had to stop yourself from screaming about how cute she was.

"We're gonna fix this, I promise you Emu. No matter what." You assured her, it made your heart ache seeing the girl frown. You saw her cheeks redden slightly as she nodded, a grin plastered on her face.

Rui cleared his throat, clearing trying to get your attention, you sighed and removed your hands from her face, putting them back at your side, but you feel Emu quickly grab your hand. You didn't pull back, and just let her hold your hand as you turned back to Rui.

"Yet, these plans haven't actually resulted in a full reversal of the aforementioned attendance figures. The books may not show it now, but this park may begin falling in the red." He spoke.

"So that's why we partnered with Riley entertainment?" Nene asked, swinging her legs back and forth on the bench, you felt slightly guilty for leaving her.

"Yeah, I heard their characters are really popular with kids. Adding characters to the park could help a lot." You explain, wanting to get some beloved screen time.

"Yes, I see..!" Miku exclaimed, taking Emu's place in jumping around.

"If this partnership were to actually happen, this park will likely keep transforming to meet the needs of these younger guests." Rui said, looking down slightly.