Chapter 19

A/N:

sorry for not uploading in like 4 days i dont usually write on the weekends lmfao

Your POV:

The final bell that released you from this hell hole rang loudly, you sighed and slipped on some headphones as you stood at the front of the building, waiting for the narcissistic sweetheart to walk you to Pheonix Wonderland.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked up to see it was indeed Tsukasa.

"Hey amigo." You said with a blank expression.

"Amigo-? Anyways I'm really worried about talking to Rui. C'mon you went with him you have to tell me something." He begged, grabbing your hand and giving you puppy eyes.

"I already told you, it's not my place to tell you. Talk it out with him please." You said, looking to the side to ignore his adorable face.

"Fine,.. can I at least keep holding your hand then?" The boy said calmly, looking like he didn't know what the hell he just said.

"Huh?!" You stared at him in disbelief, his sunset like hair was shining bright in the sun. You really liked his hair.

"If you don't want me to-" He said, slipping his hand away from yours, a slightly disappointed frown took over his face.

"No wait..!" You said eagerly, grabbing his hand back, your face was practically on fire by this time, and his face seemed pretty red too.

"We.. should hurry before we're late." Tsukasa said, looking forwards with a small smile. You nodded, using your free hand to keep your hair out of your face.

Timeskip 🥺🥺🥺

"Hii Rui!!" You heard Emu yell.

"Good afternoon Emu, I'm sorry about yesterday." The purple haired boy apologized with a sweet smile.

"Don't worry about it!! I'm all good now!! Although.." The girl trailed off. She noticed you and Tsukasa walk in, and the group went silent. You walked over to Nene and Emu, deciding to not be in the middle of their fighting.

"Y/N? How was Tsukasa?" Nene asks. She crossed her arms, looking a bit worried for how this might pan out.

"He seems the same as Rui, they both definitely regret it, and I think they can make up." You said quietly so only the two girls could hear.

"YAY!!" Emu yelled to which the boys looked at her, and you covered her mouth, giving them an embarrassed smile. Nene just pinched her nose and shook her head.

"Rui, about what happened yesterday.." Tsukasa started. You were always surprised on how he could apologize first, considering his personality.

"Tsukasa, do you mind helping me with something I'd like the try out?" Rui asked, cutting the boy off.

"What sort of thing?" Tsukasa asked, tilting his head. 'Please don't tell me he's gonna set Tsukasa on fire..' You thought with a worried expression.

"It's a new idea for the show, how about it?"

"Oh..? Something new, eh?" Tsukasa put his hand to his chin, hesitating for a second. I mean he never even got to apologize, why would Rui cut him off? "Sounds interesting."

"We'll take every necessary safety precaution, such as using a soft mat on the ground in case you fall." Rui explains, looking more determined than he was yesterday. You looked to the side to see Nene smiling.

"I'm happy he has Tsukasa." Nene said.

"Yeah, they're a cute couple." You smirked, and already planned to tease them with that thought.