Chapter 4: Theme Park time ig

A/n:
Don't ask about the picture I saw it in a store

You all followed Tsukasa, and Rui stood next to a little bit behind you

You all followed Tsukasa, and Rui stood next to a little bit behind you. You could feel his stare on you, and it made you a little uncomfortable. Right before you turned around to confront him about it he spoke.

"How do you know Tsukasa, miss Y/N?" He asked with a comforting smile.

"Our parents knew eachother so we're kinda childhood friends." Tsukasa answered for me, and I nodded in return.

"Oh, I see." Rui had a closed eye smile, it's a bit strange. He always seems to be smiling.

"You don't need to call me "miss" unless you would like me to call you Mister Rui." I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Oh, I apologize. It's normal for me to call people, miss' or mister."

Tsukasa fake coughed and grabbed your hand. Your eyes widened at this.

"What ride do you guys wanna go on?" He asked before anybody could speak.

"Oh! Oh~! What about the dropper~!" Emu said with excitement. This made Tsukasa's face look slightly sick so you squeezed his hand, making him jump.

"S-sure, let's go on that.." he said with a sigh.

Long story short, you all went on more rides, and Tsukasa was terrified of them all. Rui and Nene, and you laughed at him the majority of the time. You decided to get food, and then afterwards do some games.

You and Rui decided to get in line and order food, while the others got you a table.

"I've never been here before other than yesterday. It's fun." You said with a small smile, looking at the floor.

"I'm happy you enjoy it y/n. You should watch more of our shows. I'm quite proud of how they turn out. Though I do wish Tsukasa would do more entertaining acts, like exploding." Rui said nonchalantly.

"E-exploding-?"

"Yes, I am the one who makes all the effects for the show. Tsukasa refuses anything a little dangerous though, which limits me quite a bit. You give him a deadpanned expression.

"A-Ah I'm sorry, you probably think I'm strange because of my interest in robots." He said with a nervous smile.

Oh, robots is his interest.

"Oh. Robots is what you like. That sounds really cool actually, maybe if I could sneak out of the house you could show me."

"Of course! Though, I may need you to test a few things for me if you don't mind." He orders you more than asking.

"Sure.. I guess."

Time skip:

You and Nene deciding to run off to the mini arcade in the theme park, currently you were playing DDR, which Nene was basically soloing you at.

"T-that was tiring.." you said, gasping for air.

Nene smirked but kept quiet, she hasn't talked to you much. You played a few more games and then headed back to the rest of the group to where Emu handed Nene a stuffed panda and Rui and Tsukasa gave you 2 plushies. To which left you confused.

"Why-"

"You said you've never been here before so I won you this plushie, for a memory of your first time actually enjoying the park." Rui said with a closed eye smile.

Tsukasa nodded, "and of course I had to get you something! Winning was super easy of course." He smirked.

"Didn't you pay extra to get a stuffed animal-" Tsukasa put his hand over Rui's mouth and gave him a death glare.

You giggled and then thanked them, as Nene and Emu walked to you guys you decided to go on a big rollercoaster before heading home.

"G-guys it's getting late how about we do this another day-" Tsukasa whined.

"Don't be a baby, you wont die, hopefully." You added, just to freak him out a little.

"Y-y/n, you're afraid aren't you, don't worry you can hold onto me the entire time! Seriously hold onto me I'll definitely protect you!!" He said grabbing your arm to which you sighed.

"You're such a scaredy-cat, if you're scared you can hold onto me, I don't care." You responded with a slight pink dusting over your cheeks.

"There's no way in hell I'm afraid!!" He yelled with a completely red face.

"Woo~! Guys hurry up!! It's our turn!!" Emu yelled from infront of you. You nodded and jogged up to her, dragging an unwilling Tsukasa with you.

You sat down next to Tsukasa to which he was shaking. You'll admit, you felt pretty bad.

"Hey Tsukasa, seriously you'll be alright." You whispered and held his hand, which was shaking violently.

He nodded as the ride started.

Ok so the ride consisted of panicked screams from Tsukasa, and laughing and happy screams from the rest of the group.

You patted Tsukasa's back as he practically died as you got off the ride. You all decided to call it a night and parted. You headed back to his house to pick up your school uniform and then decided to it was time to head back to your hell hole of a home.

You paused before opening the door. And looked behind you to see Tsukasa on the sidewalk. You've had a really good two days. Hanging out with Tsukasa and his friends have probably been the best 2 days of your life. You hope you can do it again.

You gave him a sheepish grin and waved, opening the door.

A/n:

Two chapters in 1 day??? Oh wait nvm it's midnight fuck uhhhh anyways another longer chapter

Word count: 938