Chapter 10: Tsusaka dies 👍

A/N: WTF IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD IN LIKE WEEKS SCHOOL ITS THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR AND I HAVE SO MANY TESTS

Your POV

You were mentally preparing to sneak out your window, you lived in a two story house so if you fucked this up you'd probably break a bone or 2. Which to be honest, wasn't on the bucket list.

As you stood on your your windowsill you basically thought about all the stuff that happened in your life before actually jumping down, you let out a muffled scream to only see your brother Touya looking at you with the most confused face.

"I'm not even going to ask."

"Good idea buddy." You say, practically running off, ignoring the pain you were feeling.

You fixed up your hair a bit and headed into the park, going to the wonderstage. You got there a bit early so you could see your friends.

"Ah, Y/N, you made it welcome." Rui said with a sweet smile.

"WONDERHOYYY! Welcome back Y/N~!! We missed you!" Emu yelled running at you and hugging you. You patted her head and smiled.

"Thank you guys for inviting me, it's really nice to get out of the house to see you guys. I'm super excited for the performance."

"Y/N! HEY DO YOU LIKE MY OUTFIT?! DAZZLING RIGHT?!?!" Tsukasa said as he showed off his uniform. It was white with blue ends and boots that went up to his knees. (Y'all know what he looks like I'm not explaing this)

"Yes, you all look incredible." You smiled again.

Tsukasa pouted that you counted all of them in but noticed your sweet smile and didn't care anymore. He pulled you away from Emu and explained you would be standing behind the stage watching since your a special guest, at first you were a bit upset about this but you soon remembered you basically knew the entire show.

You sat behind the stage as you waited for the show to start, which it eventually did. You were quietly nodding your head to one of the songs as suddenly Tsukasa was hit by, A FUCKING STAGE LIGHT?

You automatically stopped your dancing and ran onto the stage to help Tsukasa, panic spreading in your body. The stage light was stuck on his leg as you tried to take it off.

"H-hey Y/N-"

Your head shot up, hearing your name from the pained boy.

"Play as my part.. please? You know everything about it... and I wanna keep going.." he practically begged. You felt a bit angry this is what he's worried about but you hesitantly nodded. Rui ran over and picked Tsukasa up, easily taking off the stage light and telling you to follow him to get your outfit.

"Why do you already have an extra outfit?" You asked, a bit annoyed they probably were expecting this.

"Let's just say, we were prepared." Rui responded with a smug grin.

A/N: omfg I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in like a month shits been going down 😭

Words: 516