Chapter 12: pls read A/N for this one

A/N:
TW: In this chapter for sexual assault, pls just skip the chapter if you cant read that kind of stuff i totally understand

Your POV:

You woke up and started your usual routine, take a shower, put on your school uniform. Normally you walk to school with Tsukasa, but of course he got food poisoning from eating freezer burnt mac and cheese.

You walked out the door after eating a literal handful of cereal and walked to school. After you were about halfway their you noticed a group of guys following behind you. You kept your head turned forwards and picked up your pace again. But you felt the footsteps behind you getting faster and faster too.

'Shit, welp this is the end. Good luck on your marriage to Tartaglia ugly version, Touya.'

"Hey cutie, don't tell me you were trying to get away from us right there, right?" A guy with a buzzcut asked.

"I'm sorry I really have to go to school-" You tried to speak, but he cut you off by putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Really? Cuz that outfit looks way too sexy to be for school." You froze. Completely shocked. 'This can't be happening, right? The day I don't have Tsukasa with me this is what happens?!'

"Aww you don't have a response to that? Don't worry I'll show you a good time." He grinned in the creepiest way possible. He looked to be around in his thirties. And there were three other men with him. All of them way taller than you were. You felt yourself being dragged away to a close by alleyway, which you've been down before, but if you got out of this alive you wouldn't ever wanna be here again.

"Now be a good girl and sit down for me will you?" He said, his breath smelling like garlic. You refused to move. You couldn't speak. Everything was happening so quickly. 'Help. Somebody. Won't somebody notice me? Please.'

The main guy pushed you down to the ground.

"If you don't listen to me I'm going to have to get rough with you girlie." He kneeled down and started to unbutton your uniform. You squirmed backwards but that didn't really help much.

"P-please don't-!!" You tried to pull his arms away but you were never really the strong kid, so he definitely overpowered you.

"Oh c'mon you gotta get that slutty body to use y'know?" He said in a flirty way which made you try to stand up and run away, but he grabbed your wrists so you couldn't.

"Stop it, I beg you. Leave me alone." You whimpered.

"No way in hell. Now stop moving or I'll have to get rough." He pulled out a pen knife and held it so you could see it. Which automatically made you freeze. The three men started to rub around your body, and started to unclothe you.

"WHAT THE HELL-" The main guy fell over beside you, as you looked up to see a boy with purple hair, and yellow eyes.

"R-Rui?!" Your eyes lit up when you saw him, and to the contrary, his widened.

"Y/N? Are you ok? How much did they do to you?" He tried to ignore the fact that your shirt was almost completely unbuttoned and took your arm. Running off with you.

'I'm saved. I'm fucking saved.' You stopped though, when you realized all that just happened to you. Eyes widening with fear.

'Am I indecent? How did I let that happen to myself? How did I let them touch me like that. I couldn't move. I'm useless.' Tears started to form in your eyes as you dropped to the ground. You couldn't move. All you could think of is them touching you.

"Hey, It's ok. Button your shirt back up and lets get you home." Rui took your hand again and as he wiped your tears. He helped you up and then turned around so you could button up your shirt. After you were done you two walked home. You unlocked your front door and watched Rui take his shoes off. You decided you should probably too, so you did.

"Go relax on the couch, I'll make you some tea, Okay? I'm going to call Tsukasa over since you probably don't want to be alone in your house with somebody you aren't too familiar with." He explained.

"I trust you Rui. But you can call Tsukasa if you would like." You didn't lift your head to look at him as you dropped onto the couch with emotionless eyes. You could hear Rui in the other room talking to who you assumed to be Tsukasa.

Tsukasa POV:

'Great, a call from the maniac.' Tsukasa sighed, picking up the phone.

"Hello! How may I help you, This is Tsukasa Tenma speaking!!" I said.

"Hey Tsukasa, this is serious for once so listen up. I basically found Y/N in an alleyway half naked being touched by a couple men. Can you come over to her house and help me make her feel comfortable. I promise this isn't a trick to make you test things for me." Rui explained with a slightly panicked voice.

"WHAT?! I'm heading over right now, bye!" I ended the call and ran out the door to the Aoyagi house, swinging open the door. I saw Y/N spring up from the couch. Her hair was a mess and I could see her uniform was all ruffled with too.

I walked over to her calmly, not trying to make her scared, since shes already been through alot today.

"Do you mind if I hug you?" I asked politely. She seemed to hesitate for a moment before actually nodding her head, to which I put my arms around her and started rubbing circles in her back. She froze when I did this and I immediately stopped.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Its ok, just made me think of something. Knowing its you makes me feel better though." she said as she put her head on my chest. My face was practically on fire at this point.

The this time, Rui came in and smiled at us sweetly.

"I'm happy you're moving again Y/N. Let us walk with you to school everyday for now on, okay?" Rui asked but almost kind of demanded.

"I usually walk with her so I'll protect her." I stated confidently.

"But you weren't with her today, and she got hurt."

"Cause I was throwing up mac and cheese."

"I'll walk with her too so she can't get hurt."

"Guys-"

"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of her myself! I'm Tsukasa Tenma afterall!!

"GUYS!" She let go of me and looked at us with a pissed expression.

"Don't treat me like a baby. I can take care of myself. I was an idiot today and its all my fault. I'm sorry just please stop fighting." She said as she looked down to the ground and hugged herself.

Rui gave her a genuine look of concern and put a hand on her shoulder.

"No, it's not your fault. We're sorry for fighting like that." Rui reassured her and she nodded.

After a couple of minutes we all decided to go up to her room and play some video games she snuck away from her dad, and eventually me and Rui snuck out her window and back home. It ended up being a pretty good day other than the beginning.

A/N:

oml that was so long. i tried to type it all in 1 chapter so that i would never have to speak of this happening again 💀 anyways have a good day bbgs

word count: 1287