Chapter 7: Detective

A/N
Being honest I don't have any ideas for this chapter, so I'm thinking about it on the way lmao

A/NBeing honest I don't have any ideas for this chapter, so I'm thinking about it on the way lmao

Touya started to talk to me a bit more. He told me about his friends. The two of you were in his room talking when he got a text message, he looked at his phone and let out of small smile.

You were shocked.

"Akito wants to go to a cafe. I'm gonna go." He said blankly, standing up."

Akito is the orange haired one right? Come to think of it he explained him a lot longer than the other too! And he smiled when he texted him. Who is this guy and how is he so important to my brother?!

You nodded and also stood up.

"I'll go shower then." Heading to your room.

I've got to spy on him right? You thought with a mischievous grin on your face.

You got dressed into some casual clothes and waited for your brother to leave before sneaking out your window.

"GYAH-" you yelped slipping from your window into a bush. You sprung up and made sure Touya noticed you. Thankfully he was still walked down the street.

You waited for him to make it down the street and turn before sprinting down the steeet.

You then continued to wait and catch your breath. You were actually pretty athletic for never going outside as a kid.

You continued to follow Touya until he stood infront of a Café for a second before entering.

You waited a few minutes before following him in. You wore a hoodie and tucked your hair under it so he wouldn't see. You also put on sunglasses because you thought it looked cool.

You sat down in the seat behind your brother. You wanted to hear their conversations, thankfully there wasn't a window to see who's behind you in the seat.

"Hey emo Todoroki." A voice who would I assume to be Akito said.

"Please stop calling me that." Touya responded with a sigh.

"Didn't you see your sister at your show yesterday, how'd that go?" The boy asked.

"It went okay, everything was fine."

"You can talk to me about it whenever you want babe." Akito said cooly.

BABE?! Are they dating?!?! Why did Touya tell me dammit! Does he still not trust me?

Still the thought of my little brother have a boyfriend overexcited me and I held back a joyful squeal.

"It's fine, it's normal for you older sister to want to make sure you're safe I guess." Touya said.

"God.. sisters can suck sometimes! Ena got all her friends to call me little broski." Akito whined.

You were a little offended they were talking about hating sisters but you decided you heard enough for today. You ordered a drink and then left before Touya.

Time skip

You waited in your room for Touya to get home. You weren't going to tell him you knew about Akito so you could let him tell you himself, you would just act surprised when you found out.

He ended up getting home pretty late actually.

You leaned on his door as he walked down the hallway, ready to interrogate him.

"I thought you said you two were just going to the cafe, what took you so long?" You asked suspiciously.

"We went to practice at his house." Touya responded calmly.

"Practice what?" The fact he didn't specify make your mind run wild to be honest.

"For our next show. Can I go into my room now?" He asked, obviously annoyed.

You sighed and nodded, letting him into his room. You went to yours and decided to call it a night. Until you got a call from Rui. You had completely forgot you had his number.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hey, sorry to bother you so late. But would you mind coming to my house tomorrow? I wanted to test some new things, but Tsukasa chickened out."

Your heart fluttered at the fact he thought of you after Tsukasa. But why, there are other people in the group, isn't Nene like his best friend too?

"What about Nene or Emu?"

"Nene will definitely say no, and Emu already had plans."

"Sure then, I'll be there."

A/N

I'm sorry I had to with Akito and Touya

Word count: 720