Chapter 2: I didn't expect you to smile.

A/N: i just woke up jakfkwka

"Classical music is the only type of music that matters

"Classical music is the only type of music that matters. Everything else is a disgrace!" He yelled to you. He caught you watching some sort of idol on TV. It was a beautiful girl, singing a beautiful song. "But.. papa, I just wanted to see-" he unplugged the tv and walked away leaving you alone in the sad room.

The lights. The costumes. The music. Tsukasa was right, this show is amazing. I watched with a shocked face. Once the show came to an end, I took a second to process what I just witnessed. 'Father, you were wrong. No song you have ever taught me has made me feel this way.'

Without even knowing it tears started to form in my eyes.

"Y/N!!" Yelled a proud looking boy. You turned around and looked at Tsukasa. With possibly the happiest smile you even knew existed.

He stood there for a second in shock, realizing your face.

"Your face? Wait are you actually-! I didn't expect you to smile, even for our show!" He was now way too overconfident, I mean yeah, he made the stone faced Y/N smile. It was a miracle.

The rest of the stage members stood behind him. Pretty confused. Tsukasa turned around with his proud smile.

"Well, now that our amazing show has wow'd you, how about you meet the members?!" Tsukasa asked. You nod to his question. Your face returning to your normal statue face.

"Alright, so first we have the crazy girl I was telling you about. Who begged me into joining. Her name is Otori Emu." He explained.

"Wonderhoy! Nice to meet you!! You're adorable, I'll make sure you smile all the time!!" She said running over and hugging me. Which left me at a loss of words.

"A-Ah, um okay then the next member is Rui Kamishiro. He's super into robots and stuff, he's our stage director." Tsukasa said, and the boy nodded and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Y/N." Rui said.

"And the final member is Nene Kusanagi. She's super shy." Tsukasa explained, as I looked at the girl. Hiding behind a robot.

"The show was really good, but I should probably get home now. Father is gonna kill me.." she said muttering the last part.

"Can I walk you home then?" Tsukasa asked.

You nodded and waved goodbye to the other members. Touya was late getting home everyday because of his band, and he was screamed at constantly. I'm scared. I'm really scared. You didn't realize it but you were literally shaking. Tsukasa realized it to.

"Are you cold? Do you want my coat or something?" He asked, starting to take it off.

"N-no, I'm just worried about having to see father." You looked to the ground. Fear in your eyes. You felt to arms around you. You looked up to see Tsukasa. He put his head on top of yours.

"Why don't you stay at my house tonight. You can borrow our clothes. I'm sure Saki wouldn't mind."

"That would get me in even more trouble-"

"Don't think about that, I'll be the prince to save you, got it?"

You nodded, tears forming in your eyes as you continued to hug him.

A/N:

I canr stop simping for these bozos help me somebody

Word count: 562