Chapter 5: Father

A/N:
Lol I basically forced myself to make this chapter so it'll probably be shorter than the others. Tw: there's a scene where the dad hits y/n so wiajdjwkak

I tried to quickly but quietly open the door, hoping I could escape to my room before being caught

I tried to quickly but quietly open the door, hoping I could escape to my room before being caught. But, of course my luck wouldn't let me go through with that.

"Y/N."  I turned around in fear as I recognized that voice. The voice filled with all of the abuse I've been put though. "Where the hell have you been?!" He asked with his voice volume rising.

"F-father! I can expla-" I was cut off by him slapping me across the face. He's never hit me before. Even though he would yell he never hit me.

"You dare follow in your disgraceful brother's footsteps." He said and then walked off. With a disgusted face.

You ran to your room and thought about your past 2 days. They were amazing. Was it worth being hit by your father? I think it was. I met many new people and I got to know Tsukasa better. What else could I ask for??

This then lead you to think about your brother, Touya. Father always talked down to him because of his street performer group. You were a bit jealous, he had a group of friends who he could perform with publicly and share their talents. Wait. God I'm a total idiot!! I was invited to join WxS but of course I had to say no-! Dammit now I'll never get the chance again!!

You took a shower and then fell asleep. Tomorrow school started again.

You woke up with your mother telling you that you were grounded, which whatever you kinda deserved it and then you headed to school.

On your way to class Tsukasa stopped you at your locker. With a sheepish grin on his face.

"Hey umm.. how was it with your father last night..?" He asked.

"What I expected, not too happy, and I'm grounded but I'm okay." I respond, leaving out the part that he slapped me.

"I'm happy you're still alive. C'mon come with me and Rui before class starts." He says, dragging me away from my locker while linking arms with me. I sigh and nod.

We go to Rui's locker to see him working on a few things for the next show apparently, in school??

"Good morning Rui." I say first, since I don't wanna look creepy watching him anymore. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Ah, good morning Y/N, you too Tsukasa."

"Good morning!! I'm here to bless you with my presence this morning!" He says with his proud smile, striking a pose.

I hit him with my book in the back of the head, "oh shut up, you're not some sort of god." I say with a huff.

Rui laughs a little and then walks to class with me, little did we know we had home room together. We talked with eachother about tech things until class started, and the rest of the day with by in a blur. Lunch was fun though.

You thought about what happened at lunch as you waited for Tsukasa. He said he wanted to walk you home.

"Y/n, come sit with us at lunch!! You already spent the entire day with us it won't be a problem." Tsukasa said with a smile.

"I don't know- isn't this a little sudden? I show up once and then never go away. Aren't I being annoying?" I said with a small frown.

"No way, they love you, even Nene has admitted she likes you." He reassures

You nod and then follow him to the rooftop where you all ate together. You mainly spoke to Nene during lunch since Rui and Tsukasa were talking about new stunts (which Tsukasa hated).

Tsukasa showed up behind you with his normal proud smile.

"Don't you walk home with Saki?" I ask in slight concern I was taking him away from her.

"No, she stays with her friends after school, she's also in a club."

I nod and we start to walk to my house.

"Want me to bring you to where Touya performs?"

"What?"

That was so random, why would he ask that?

"Maybe it'll help me convince you to join Wonderlandsxshowtime." He said with a grin.

Should I go? And he still wants me to join? Of course I want to but I can't just say that! It's way too easy!! I don't think Touya wants me to see his concerts though, which is why I never followed him.

"I'm grounded, I cant." I said with a stern voice.

"Your parents didn't stop you a few days ago, and you don't regret what you did, right?" He asks.

I shake my head and then open my mouth to speak. But he cuts me off my putting his finger over my mouth and winking.

"Then let's go."

A/N:

Tsukasa is hot prove me wrong.

Word count: 839