Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 4

A/n:
IVE RETURNED hi so uh i probably wont be posting as much as I have been for the past couple of months since im starting school soon and im in a couple sports. This means I may only post once or twice a week.

Your POV:

"Theres so many people here! It's not just the stage troupes either. Aren't some regular staff members here too?" A member of the cast said with a shocked expression. You uncomfortably latched onto Rui's arm. Usually you didn't have to be in the crowd, since you were on stage, but you would be lying if you said that you weren't overwhelmed.

"It was in the script right? This show needs everyone, including the park staff." The staff responded with a know it all expression.

"Hm? Oh, right. I suppose so.." Cast member responded with an embarrassed face.

"Comrades..!" You looked up to the stage when you heard your annoying friend begin to talk. "Thank you for gathering here at the Wonder Stage today. You have our solemn gratitude!"

"Hm? Is he from the Wonder Stage?" A boy asked.

"Yeah, I think so.. his names-" Another boy answered before getting cut off by the egotistic king himself.

"Allow me to introduce myself! My name is..! Tenma, written as soaring pegasus! Tsukasa, meaning to govern! I am Tsukasa Tenma, the soaring pegasus born to rule the showbiz world!!"

You deadpanned, fighting the urge to scream 'Get off the stage dipshit!!' Burying your face into Rui's arm in embarrassment.

"Are you sure about this?! They all look completely dumbfounded.." Nene asked, fiddling with her fingers. You finally let go of Rui and sighed.

"If worst comes to worst than we can just pretend we don't know Tsukasa to save ourselves from the embarrassment." You said with a sigh, and Rui chuckled.

"That's just Tsukasa for you!!" Emu exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm sure that all of you are already aware of this fact, but to reiterate, the fate of Phoenix Wonderland currently hangs in balance! One path involves attracting younger guests to improve this parks attendance figures so that this park will survive as a business! The other path, our plan, involves making this park a welcoming place for guests of all ages and one that can make everyone who visits smile! I understand that a proper business plan is still necessary for this park to stay afloat. However, shows are also elixirs for making people grin from ear to ear..! Age and gender do not matter. It doesn't matter if you're an alien from outer space who speaks an incomprehensible language! At the very least, I want my show to make everybody smile!" Tsukasa's proud grin softened into a sweet smile as he said the last part. He held his hand to his chest, inhaling heavily before continuing to speak. "And this park is a place that made so many people smile. It's a place that's full of precious memories. A place that can make everyone smile. That is why so many people used to visit! That is what everybody loved about Phoenix Wonderland! That is why I am doing this show. To prove that this park is still just that! We don't have to choose between this park being loved and this park attracting as many guests as it can! If we could put on a show that makes absolutely everybody smile, then more people will surely come an visit! As long as we don't forget that Phoenix Wonderland will never die. It will always be able to rise from the ashes!"

You looked around at the crowd, a small smile on your face as you listened to everybody begin to agree with him.

"Look's like the dumbass persuaded them." You returned your eyes back to the stage, holding your hands out, giving the boy on stage a thumbs up. He caught your eye while looking around in the audience. He smiled proudly and returned the hand gesture.

"I knew I was right." You turned your head to Emu.

"What do you mean?" You ask, she looks at you and smiles.

"I got a zingy-zing feeling when I saw him during interviews. They sent me in the right direction!" She held her hands to her chest, she looked like a proud mother when her child graduated.

"You all work day in and day out to make every guest that visits this place smile. Surely, we'll be able to put on an incredible preformance if we all work together. But we're going to have to give it absolutely everything we've got until curtains go up!" He crossed his arms, looking down at the people staring up at him.

"Come to think of it, I don't think i've ever seen anyone not smiling after seeing a wonderstage show." A tall girl said, her hand on her chin.

"Hehe, and we're the veterans here. We can't let these kids hog all the attention." An older man said with a grin.

"Yeah! Let's make this the best show ever!!" A younger boy cheered, pumping his fist into the sunny sky. You smiled at him and nodded. You looked over at Sakurako to see her smiling to herself. You let in a deep breath before looking back at the stage.

"Hehe.. nicely done." Sakurako complimented, knowing well that Tsukasa doesn't hear her.

"The director for this operation will be the Wonder Stage's own director, Rui Kamishiro, with the help of Y/n Aoyagi. The singing and dancing will be lead by Sakurako Seiryuin of the Phoenix stage! Regarding everything else, feel free to ask! Now, let's get this show on the road!" Tsukasa finished as the crowd cheered, he looked at them proudly.

A/N
OMG IM SO SORRY MY BREAK WAS SO MUCH LONGER THAN I THOUGH, this chapter is kinda short but im gonna try to get back to a good writing schedule, thanks for waiting y'alls ily

word count: 1000