Chapter 9: The Plan

A/N:
Totally didn't get a concussion, sorry for not uploading anyways this chapter is Tsukasa's pov 🌝

A/N:Totally didn't get a concussion, sorry for not uploading anyways this chapter is Tsukasa's pov 🌝

He ran at full speed through Phoenix Wonderland, accidentally slamming into a few people. He even knocked an ice cream out of a little girls hand.

"W-wha—?! I'm sorry wait don't cry please!!" He panicked as he watched the little girl begin to cry.

"I-I'll buy you another one, I swear!!" He exclaimed as he grinned awkwardly at the girls parents. The too men gave him a disapproving stare as they nodded.

He sighed as he thought about why he was late to the meeting, currently Nene was mocking him for showing up late but still being the leader.

"It's ok Nene, at least his reasoning is better than the time he refused to take a shower because there was a bug—"

"SHUT IT RUI!!" Tsukasa cut him off.

Rui grinned with his infamous cat like face and nodded.

"Then how about we start going over some ideas I had for the show. I had Y/N test them so if she can survive them you should be fine." He said with a manic expression.

"Y-y/n? When did you get her to test those?" He wasn't sure why but he felt himself get a bit annoyed at that.

"She came over to my house over the weekend and helped me out. It was quite fun." Rui explained.

"Oh. Nothing else happened right?" He wasn't even sure what he meant. Why did he care?

"No-?" Rui said with a confused, but slightly amused face.

Tsukasa nodded and thought for a second.

"Speaking of Y/N, what are your thoughts on having her join WxS?"

"WONDERHOY!! The cute girl would do great!! C'mon!! Ask her already!!" Emu practically jumpscared him, grabbing his arm with a wide smile.

Rui nodded, and Nene did too.

"Yes's from everybody? Cool, so we need a plan. I've tried getting her to join before but she rejects me every time. Like how could she resist working with me!!" Tsukasa said with an annoyed expression.

"Doesnt she have a pretty hard family life? That might be the reason." Nene asked.

Rui nodded.

"Wahhh y/n/n doesnt deserve to struggle like that.." Emu whined.

"Well, I have an idea." Rui stated confidently.

A/n:

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT!! Waiting to put the plan until you can see it from your pov and I also need to think of it woohoo.

Word count: 418