Found Out

A/N:
HI IM FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING im getting on with the main story since i rlly dont have time anymore and ive been overworking myself a bunch, my moms literally scared for me. I still have some story left but its going to be wrapping up sometime soon, thank you guys so much for continuing to read my story!!

Your POV:

You shivered under your blankets, opening your eyes slowly. Everything had worked out with the Pheonix Wonderlands. You smiled to yourself, getting out of bed. Ena was still in her own bed snoring softly.

You headed into the hallway, knocking on the bathroom door. No response was heard so you entered the room and showered.

After showering you answers some texts on your phone while drying your hair on the couch, you jump a little at the sound of the door bell ringing. Assuming it was a package you head to the door, opening it and putting on a sweet smile. Instead of a mailman, a middle aged man looks down at you. He flashes his police badge at you and you gulp, nodding, showing you know what he is.

"Good morning sir, is there anything I can help you with?" You look up at his with a curious expression, but you already know what he wants.

"Are you Y/n Aoyagi? We have a runaway child report for her and her brother, Touya Aoyagi." He asks with a stern voice, which makes you break your happy facade. You narrow your eyes at the man, putting your hand on the door, ready to slam it shut.

"What if I am? You can't force me to go back home. It's not safe there. Me and my brother will not endure anymore of the bullshit we've dealt with our whole lives." You hissed, beginning to shut the door.

"Oh really? I don't have any complaints of abuse in your house. You both are under the age of 18 and need to be under parental supervision. It's not allowed for you to be here. Come with me and we can find your brother. You need to go home." He stopped the door from stopping by putting his foot in front of it. You rolled yours eyes and sighed, knowing you can't get out of this.

"I'll come with you, but I'm not going back to live with father." You say, opening the door and walking out with the man.

"That depends on the law." he retorted. Opening his car door open for you.

Timeskip to Police Station:

As soon as you enter the building a guard takes your phone, asking for your passcode.

"What the hell? Why would I tell you that?! Give me my phone back!" You yell to the man.

"I was given orders to have you call your brother, so either do it yourself or I'll do it." He explained with a calm expression.

You sigh and tell him the passcode, saying that you'll call him. You ring up his number and he immediately picks up.

"Y/n! Where are you? Akito and I just woke up and Ena said you were gone." Asked an uncharacteristically panicked voice.

"Well.. about that.. I'm at the police station. They want us to go home, but I'm trying to get us out of it. Please head over here as soon as possible, thanks bye." You abruptly end the call, staring the guard down the entire time.

You were put in a waiting room, you fiddled with your fingers worried about whatever the hell is going to happen next. After what seemed like an eternity, Touya shows up, looking pale. He walks over to you, a sad and scared expression on his face. You stand up and hug him, taking him by surprise. But the dual-haired boy eases into the hug and eventually wraps his arms around you.

"I'll get us out of this, I promise." You whisper.

A/N:

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER CUZ IM LAZY 😋😋😋

word count: 670