Competition Part 2: Chapter 14

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY WHO FRIENDED ME AND JOINED THE SERVER!!! Talking to you guys has been so fun!!

Your POV:

"We lift on three. One.. Two.. three!!" Rui stated as he and Tsukasa lifted a trapdoor on the stage.

"Woahh!! Y/N!! Look!" Emu exclaimed, grabbing onto my arm. I nodded.

Tsukasa went into a sneezing fit from the dust, which made you laugh.

"W-What are you laughing at?!" He asked with an angry expression.

"Nothing, just didn't know you had such allergies." You said while laughing, patting his head.

"H-hey!! Don't treat me like a little kid!! We're the same age!!" He said trying to sound as annoyed as possible, but his face fought against that, since it was bright red in embarrassment.

"Rui, how did you know that was there?" Nene asked.

"I found it by chance when tidying up," he explained, "It was probably used at storage for stage equipment. A lucky find, wouldn't you say? We can use it as a trap room."

"Whats that?" You asked.

"A room beneath the stage that actors can use as an entrance or exit." Nene responded.

"For example, I can hide one of my robot zombies there when the play starts." Rui said, you could tell he was already getting scary ideas. You sighed, 'looks like its time to start looking for a coffin, Tsukasa would probably want an extravagant funeral..'

"That can be the first climax of the story. The robots zombies rise and make their appearance, it'll be like they dug themselves out of the ground you see? The protagonist, Tsukasa, will fly in a panic and try to run away, but more zombie robots will appear from the seats to surround him. There is no escape, and Tsukasa will be dragged into the trap room. Thats how I envision it, what do you think?" Rui explained.

"OOOH!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!" Emu happy squealed, grabbing onto Tsukasa's arm and jumping up and down.

"Hmm.. Not bad. The more hair rising the scene is, the more dramatic the plot twist will be! But.. you have to build the robots in time by yourself, do you think you can do it?" Tsukasa asked.

"Ah, but I already finished one."

"ALREADY?!" Tsukasa yelled.

"I started building as soon as I got this idea yesterday." He said with an embarrassed smile.

"Thats really impressive." You reassured.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." He said, looking down to you.

"That explains the huge suitcase I saw you hauling around this morning." Nene said with a sigh.

"YAY!! So that means we can start rehearsing right away?! Lets do it!!" Emu put her hands in the air.

Time skip

"We can do a test run with my robot, while going over the main parts of the play."

"Ok, so in this one, your robot drags me into the trap room, right?" Tsukasa asked. Rui nodded.