Chapter 23: Bartenders

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 20k READS THATS ACTUALLY NUTS TYSM 😭

Your POV:

As you were about to run down to the bar, you heard a voice call your name. You stopped and turned around to see Tsukasa calling out to you. You sighed and walked back with an annoyed face.

"What the hell do you want, i'm trying to be productive for once?" You spat. You held a hand to your hair so that it didn't get messy in the wind.

"I.. don't really want you working in a place as dangerous as a bar.. remember to what happened that one time? Being with a bunch of drunk men..?! No way I can let that happen!" The boy whined, combing his hand through his hair in a stressed manner.

"Hey, hey, you don't need to act like i'm a baby. I looked up martial arts on Youtube! And, other people will be around so I'll be alright! I swear!" You reassured, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"But what if everybody is drunk? Then who's gonna help you?" Tsukasa seemed to panic even more at the thought.

"There will be employees." You retorted, starting to get a bit annoyed. You appreciated he cared, you really did, but this was just a bit annoying.

"Well then, if you're so worried then why don't we also get a job with her? Nothings wrong with having more employees." The purple haired boy suggested. It didn't sound like and awful idea.

"I.. guess that could work.." Tsukasa thought, putting his hand to his chin.

"I'm not too comfortable working at a bar.." Nene said quietly and Emu nodded.

"Well then, how about me and Tsukasa work at the bar with Y/N, and you two work with her at the flower shop? Sounds like a fair deal, eh?" Rui said with a sweet smile.

"You guys really don't have to if you don't want a job. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, I swear." You felt guilty about them all wasting their time on you. It was stupid of you to run away, so why can't you just get the punishment you deserved?

"A flower shop sounds fun! I'm in!!" Emu exclaimed, putting her arm around Nene's shoulder.

"I'll do it too." Nene said with a small smile. Though, the girl didn't smile much, it was the kind of smile that made your heart melt.

"Thank you guys.. so much. Seriously, god I love you guys so much!" You exclaimed. Tsukasa and Rui were the closest to you so you kinda forced them into a hug, while Emu dragged Nene over so they could join.

"L-love?" Tsukasa stuttered quietly, but you pretended like you didn't hear it.

"It's not a problem. I love you all too." Rui said sweetly, tightening the hug around the group.

After you guys did a cringey ass group hug you all went your separate ways. Nene and Emu stayed around the cafe for when you wanted to go check out the flower shop with them, and you headed to the bar with Tsukasa and Rui.

You looked at the building with a skeptical face. You would be lying if you said you weren't a bit worried about walking into a bar. But you had the two boys with you, which definitely reassured you. You hesitantly opened the door to see only a couple people in the bar. It was just afternoon so you didn't really expect anybody to be here yet anyways.

"Hey! What're you kids doing?!" A girl yelled from behind the counter. Her right side of her hair was shaved, and the other was shoulder length, with a burgundy color. She also had a bunch of piercings everywhere. She honestly looked really cool.

"Ah! An employee!! We would like to apply for a job here!" Tsukasa said with a confident voice. You on the other hand were gripping onto Rui's arm and shaking. You've never applied for a job before, and you had no idea what to say.

"Oh really? Epic. I'll call the manager. Gimme a sec." The girl excitedly ran into the backrooms (im sorry) and ran back out with a middle aged man at her side. He was fairly tall, and he had raven black hair, and glasses. He was actually pretty attractive.

"I see that you're interested in getting jobs, come with me and we can have an interview." The man said. "Also, my name is Asahi Sato."

"Mr. Sato, can we all have our interview together? I'm not really too big on being alone with somebody I just met, with all due respect." You said with a guilty look. I guess you were still scared of being alone with men.

"That won't be a problem. You may all take the interview together. We're very low on staff, so we need you to be comfortable." The man reassured. You let out a sigh of relief and nodded following him, to which the other boys did so to.

He walked you into a room with a pretty dark aesthetic, like one of those villain hideout's. You liked it though. The entire bar had that interior design now that you think about it.

He sat down on a leather chair that was on one side of the table, and there was a leather couch on the other side, which you assumed to be your side. You sat down on the left side, and gave the lovers the pleasure of sitting next to eachother, with Tsukasa taking his seat next to you.

"First question is easy, what are your names?" The manager asked. Pointing to you first.

"I'm Y/N Aoyagi, sir." You said with a forced smile. He nodded and pointed to the boy beside you next.

"Tsukasa Tenma, star of the future!!" He said with a proud grin, jumping up and striking a pose. To which you grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down, with an angered expression on your face. The male nodded again and then pointed to Rui.

"I am Rui Kamishiro, I apologize about my noisy friend." Rui said with an embarrassed smile, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's quite alright. Somebody with a personality will always be good in customer service, keep that in mind." Mr. Sato said with a serious face.

"Yes sir." You all said in unison. You felt like you were in the army.

"Next question, do you have any work experience?" The man asked, and then pointed to you again.

"I haven't had any work jobs like this in the past, but I often perform with Tsukasa and Rui, and some other friends at an amusement park, if that means anything to you." You answered, your hands were quite visibly shaking, but Tsukasa decided to fight the urge to cuddle you until you felt safe.

The man pointed to Tsukasa next.

"I've had a couple jobs in acting, and also the performing at Pheonix Wonderland." Tsukasa said, much calmer than last time. Rui answered practically the same as you. The man kept asking questions and you all answered honestly, and the interview seemed to be going good. By the time you finished, you were still a shaking mess. You stood up shakily and stiffly waddled out of the room. The raven haired man said he would email you when he evaluated you all and headed back into the room.

"WAAHH! That was so fucking scary!! How am I meant to do that again?!" You whined, hiding your face in your hands.

"But we did a good job didn't we? He seemed to like us all. We have nothing to be worried about." Rui smiled and put a hand on your shoulder. To which you forced a shaky smile and nodded.

You all headed back to the cafe where Emu and Nene stayed back and told them about the interview.

"I can't wait for it to be our turn!! We're gonna help so many flowers graduate!!" Emu cheered, to which you giggled and nodded.

A/N:
hey mamas sorry i didnt post this yesterday i didnt feel like it, anyways tysm for all the reads this is crazy

word count: 1375