Chapter 26: Vivid Bad Squad

A/N:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AN ILYSM HAKFOAUKD OK SO IK Y/N ISNT IN VBS BUT SINCE ITS AN'S BIRTHDAY WE DOING THAT SHIT TODAY

Your POV:

It's been a few days since you moved in with the Shinonome's. They seemed like nice enough people, but you were still upset you had to be nice to the crusty Ginger. You and Ena were good enough friends, not besties or anything but you could live together.

You walked down the hallway, pretty bored since you didn't have work at the bar until later. You sneaked into the kitchen hoping to grab a snack with nobody catching you, but to your demise, both Touya and Akito were there.

"Y/n!" Touya exclaimed, his eyes sparkled as he saw you. He's been doing that ever since you left. He looked to you as if you were Tsukasa.

"Hey Touya, You too Akito." You said the last part with a mischievous smirk on your face. Akito knew that you were aware of their relationship, but Touya was oblivious. So of course, being the wonderful older sister you are, you had to bully his boyfriend. The orange haired boy rolled his eyes. (waiting for the day people stop using orbs i cant take it anymore)

"We actually had a question for you." Touya started, moving away from the fridge so you could grab whatever you wanted. "Do you want to meet the rest of VBS today? It's actually An's birthday today and we thought it would be the perfect day for you to go meet her."

"You thought it was the perfect day. I don't think it's necessary that she comes with us. It's not like shes in the group." Akito said with a scowl.

"I'd love to go Touya! I'm sure she'll be wayyy more likable than this shithead." You said in a sweet voice glaring at Akito for a second before giving Touya a big smile.

"Okay, we'll leave in about an hour. You don't need to dress fancy or anything. It would be better if you just dressed casually." The dual-haired boy smiled at you as the couple left the kitchen. You sighed. You probably should've said no since you had a shift later today, but you just couldn't let that Kim Possible genderbend get away with being a bitch to you.

You headed to your, deciding not to get a snack after all and started to go through your shared closet with Ena. You both were basically the same size in everything so you decided to share your clothes, it was kinda fun to be honest.

"Oh, hey Y/n, are you going somewhere?" Ena asked, looking away from her phone.

"Yeah, i'm going with Touya and Akito to Weekend Garage. It's somebody's birthday and they wanted me to meet her." You explained, picking out a black turtleneck with a light blue plaid skirt. You put a dark blue jacket over it.

"Does this look good?" You asked Ena doing a little twirl.

"Yeah, you look cute. Have fun, and please make sure my idiotic brother doesn't do anything stupid." The brunette said with a sigh.

"Of course, I'll always keep him in line! Even if I have to bully him into it!" You grinned and stuck your thumb up at her and and returned the thumbs up. You walked down the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door before heading in to brush your teeth and hair. You didn't really put on makeup, since you pulled bitches anyways. You walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch, waiting for the two boys to head out.

"Hey, we're leaving." Akito said coldly, definitely still pissed you were coming with them. You nodded and stood up, walking over to the boys and beginning to head to Weekend Garage.

You guys eventually got there, it was surprisingly peaceful considering you and Akito's amazing relationship. Touya opened the door for the two of you. You thanked him quietly.

"Akito, Touya! You guys are late!" A girl with long dark blue ombre hair yelled, running up to the three of you.

"It was her fault." Akito said blankly, pointing over to you.

"WAS NOT! I was ready 30 minutes before you guys even left your room!" I exclaimed, embarrassed that he would lie like that as a first impression.

"Akito.. please don't lie about my sister.."  Touya spoke quietly, he didn't seem to want to get caught up in another one of our arguments.

"Yeah yeah, sorry An it wasn't her. Let's just introduce people already." Akito said with a sigh.

"Alright then, let's start with me! Heya! I'm An Shiraishi, my dad owns this place, and I work here too. I perform with Kohane, Touya, and Akito. I'm super sorry that jerk is giving you problems." The girl named An said with a smile. You knew her since you listened to their songs sometimes, but you didn't know what she looked like. You smiled at her.

"I'm Y/n Aoyagi, Touya's older sister. I'm in WxS, it's a troupe that works at Pheonix Wonderland. Also, I heard it was your birthday today, so happy birthday! I learned on short notice so I couldn't get you a gift, I'm sorry about that." You said with a grin.

"Older sister? I knew you guys were siblings since you both look alike but.. well the height difference..." She said as she looked from you to Touya.

"Yeah.. I get that a lot.." I muttered, once again being downgraded to the little sister.

"She may be smaller, but Y/n is a really good big sister. She protects me, has multiple jobs for me, and still manages to be such a kind person to me." Touya exclaimed with a sparkle in his icy blue eyes.

"E-Eh?? C'mon Touya!! You're making me sound like a middle aged mom!!" You whined, covering your embarrassed face.

"Wahh, shes so cute! Touya I love her!" An cooed, making you even more embarrassed, and of course the homosexual Akito gagged.

"C'mon you should go meet Kohane, she's super cute too!" The girl pulled you with her to a table with a petite girl with blonde hair, she was wearing a backwards baseball cap, which looked surprisingly cute on her.

"Hey, Kohane, this is Touya's sister Y/n! She came for my birthday party." An told the girl, who looked pretty nervous. You were assuming she was shy so you took the hard part and began the conversation.

"Like An said, I'm Touya's older sister, Y/n Aoyagi. I'm in WxS, a troupe at Pheonix Wonderland. I've heard some of your songs and I really enjoy them." You said to the small girl, holding out your hand for her to shake. She looked at it for a second and you started to get worried to started too strong and began to pull your hand back, but she shook it before you did.

"I-i'm Kohane Azusawa, I became An's partner because I heard her sing one day and I was inspired to start singing too. Everybody is helping me become a better singer and become more confident in myself, so please be patient with me!" Kohane said in a more confident voice. You smiled and nodded.

"Well~ since we have a guest, why don't we sing a song for her, she said she's a fan, so why not give her a live performance?" An suggest with a grin. Kohane looked at her with a shocked expression but then nodded. An whispered something in her ear and the blonde girl nodded and they both ran to the stage. You waited a few minutes for them to set up.

"Hey everybody who's here this early, I'm performing a bit early today for a few reasons! We have a newcomer who is the older sister of our beloved Touya, so we're going to show off a little, and well it's my birthday. And who wouldn't want to do this as a gift?" An spoke into the mic with a cheerful voice, her hair bouncing around as she spoke. The girls got into position and started to sing. You recognized the song, it was Drop Pop Candy. You haven't heard their cover of it yet, and you were really surprised at how good it sounded.

You cheered as the song ended and An shot you a wink. You already knew that An was a fun friend to have, and you hoped you could hang out with her more.

The rest of the party was really fun, even the light bickering you had with Akito. Kohane was super sweet, and you admired her determination, and you both agreed you should collab sometime. You would talk to Tsukasa about that. An was super funny, and you loved her personality, and Touya seemed to be really happy with his friends. You were really proud of him, it almost brought you to tears.

'Why must I act like a mother' You thought with a sigh.

A/n:
IM SORRY I DIDNT END UP POSTING THIS ON HER BIRTHDAY EITHER IT WAS LATE WHEN I STARTED THING ANYWAYS TAKE MY HORRIBLE EXCUSE AND HAVE A NICE DAY MAMAS

Word count: 1542