Chapter 11: Competition

A/N:
SCHOOLS OVER FOR ME WAHAHAHA 😈😈

Your pov:

You've been apart of WxS for around a month now, you had 2 shows this month and you were really enjoying yourself. Currently you were with the troupe when the weird ass dog mascot showed up and ran over to Emu.

"Miss!! Miss!! I have something to show you!!" The dog yelled to Emu.

"Oh!! Whats up?!" Emu beamed.

"Read this." The dog handed Emu a sheet of paper. As she read it her face seemed to fall, her normal happy self looked so weird if she wasn't constantly smiling.

"Theres a competition amongst all the stages here." Emu sadly solemnly.

"Why do you seem so sad? That sounds like it could be fun." You asked, genuinely worried for the stephanie from lazy town look alike.

"My grandpa always said that people didn't need to compete, and that people are all the best in their own ways." Emu said with her sad face.

"I thought that this would be your kind of thing?" Nene questioned.

"In other words, this is a change of policy?" Rui asked. Emu nodded and frowned.

"A contest.. Thats right up my alley!!" Tsukasa yelled. You hit his shoulder and whispered for him to shut up.

"WHAAA-?" Emu gasped with confusion.

"Lower your voices." Nene reminded. She looked annoyed that Tsukasa said that too. Nene crossed her arms and shook her head with disappointment.

"This is my chance to shine as a star performer!! And then my talent as a leader will be known far and wide!! And maybe this park will earn the recognition it deserves since a star like me worked at it!!" He laughed uproariously to himself as he imagined a crowd cheering his name, and even Y/N was.

"Tsukasa it's not the goddamn time-" You started.

"Yeah, yeah we get it. Just keep your voice down idiot." Nene spoke calmly.

"C'mon Nene!! Don't act like this doesn't concern you. It could help with being a musical actress too!!" Tsukasa tried to sway her mind with that logic.

'Absolute idiot, he won't change her opinion like that-'

"I guess you're right." Nene sighed. 'What?! He got Nene too??'

"And Rui!! Winning this could mean more money for stage equipment!!" Tsukasa turned to face Rui with a determined face.

'Oh shit Rui's the next victim.'

"I usually just construct with whatever I have lying around.. But I won't object to more funds." Rui considered Tsukasa's ideas. Putting his hand on his chin and then smirking.

"Does that mean if we do these shows.. we can make more people happy..?"

'Even Emu is considering it.. what do I do?'

"An event like this is a important!! We should join and have fun!!" Emu's solemn face returned to her usual energetic self. She smiled happily to herself.

Nene nodded, "If Emu wants to, I have no objections."

"Then Y/N, you'll be by my side no matter what right? Then you'll do this with me?" Tsukasa turned to you with pleading eyes.

You turned your head to the side to hide your red face. "Don't say it like that, it makes us seem like a couple. but... sure, of course I'll be by your side."

Those words made Tsukasa feel a weird way, he didn't know if he hated or loved it. But he wanted to feel it more.

Emu cut off the moment, "It says here that Phoenix Wonderland is delighted to announce that it will be hosting an exciting competition to determine which one of its performing groups are the best, Each group is to perform 3 shows during the event period. The audience will vote for its favorite each time as these groups compete to receive the most votes."

"I see, if it were only one show the audience may pick off of what themes they like the best so they have 3 for voting." Rui speculates.

"by the way, how many stages does this park have?" Nene asks.

"10!!"

"Theres that many?" You asked again, honestly surprised.

"Wait theres more!! In addition to winning the winning group will be in a commercial advertising for pheonix wonderland!!" Emu adds happily.

"A commercial?!" You could tell this was all starting to get to his head. "That means this really is gonna pave the road to stardom!!" Tsukasa practically squealed. You sighed and shook your head at him.

"I'm not really sure about that.." Nene critiqued.

"But this could be a good learning experience. I'm sure it'll be a bigger audience than usual right?" You added and Rui nodded.

"It sounds like everybody is on board, so lets start planning the new show." Rui smiled at you, to which you all nodded.

A/N:
Ngl boring ass chapter and writing it sucked anyways have a nice day you little simps

word count: 807