Chapter Twenty Five

Debbie's body felt heavy as if it was the dying sun collapsing under its own weight. Her whole body felt sore, as if she ran to hell and back to earth. She couldn't figure out what time it was, but she did feel like it was too early to get up. The curtains draping against the glass walls of her room were still down - whatever colors the skies were outside, she didn't know. But there were no cars honking yet, no sound of elementary kids yelling at their moms to hurry up so they wouldn't be late for school. The brunette breathed, in a sinless way - happy and carefree as she remembered what had happened the night before. She remembered the rhythmic moves their bodies did, how the moans and gasps filled the silent corners of the room and how, the most beautiful blonde Debbie had ever seen, filled the gaps of Debbie's soul.

With a soft and contented hum escaping her lips, Debbie slowly turned around to meet the woman she so dearly loved. Blonde locks painting against the silk lavender pillows, pinkish lips and long curly lashes greeted Debbie's sight. Lou was sleeping deeply beside her, an arm draping against her stomach with the thick blanket covering her nudity beneath. Debbie felt like a lost ghost, but the moment she saw Lou sleeping beside her, with no knowledge of what was happening around, Debbie felt better, as if she had been kissed by the sunlight and there was no cold anymore, but warmth and joy. She longed for that kind of moment. That early mornings where she would just use to appreciate the woman sleeping beside her; she would sacrifice everything just to see Lou sleeping soundly on her bed, and there Lou was, on her bed, resting and trying to regain energy due to the aftermath of their godless lovemaking.

"I want to share all of my mornings with you." She tried so hard not to speak to a sleeping figure, but Debbie couldn't. She smiled to herself as she slowly touched Lou's lips with a finger, "I want to see you, sleeping like a baby beside me. I want to feel your hot breath against my finger," The brunette stiffled a soft giggle as she placed her finger outside Lou's lips, feeling her hot breath, "I want to talk to you while you're asleep." Debbie shook her head before she went back to stare at the ceiling ahead, "Damn you, Miller. I'm so in love you." With a soft groan, she covered her eyes with an arm.

"And I want to keep pretending as if I'm asleep so I can hear the sappiest side of Debbie Ocean."

It was a sweet slap to the brunette's face as she heard the blonde's voice, all smug and cheeky. Debbie removed her arm off her face as she turned to her side to see the blonde and when she did, there Lou was, looking at her with her brightest smile on display.

"And damn you, Ocean." Lou added as she turned to her side, her whole weight collapsing on the bed as she turned to fully face Debbie, "I am so in love with you too."

Debbie flashed a cheeky grin before she counteted with a, "Did last night turn you into a sappy human too?"

The night was not that young anymore. The rain had been pourning down for hours and the only source of light from outside were the lampposts on Debbie's gate. The rain was a bliss; it was a content tune flowing around the air as each raindrop kissed the rooftop. There was an unfnished bottle of red wine on the table, two wineglasses with lipstick stain on the bar counter. The pizza that Lou and Debbie ordered was still inside the box, untouched. Lou's pack of mint gum was on the table. Despite the loud tapping of the raindrops, the television was still on and Judge Judy was still on the background. If Debbie were to write the destiny of that night, she would have wanted to turn the walkman on and play her and Lou's favorite song. She would have wanted to ask Lou to slow dance with her, barefoot and in there night dresses in the kitchen, but none of those did happen. Instead, Debbie was perched up on the kitchen counter, moaning like a sex goddess with her night dress on her hips and her underwear on her knees.

"Oh fuck, I have missed you so much." Lou grunted as she repositioned the strap before pounding again on Debbie mercilessly, "God you're so tight."

"Want you to fill me up." Debbie murmered, eyes closed as she held onto the kitchen counter for dear life.

"You know you're so sexy like this. All sweaty and panting and moaning. Very needy for me, Debs."

"I want you, Lou. Only you, baby."

And what was once a hardcore fuck became even more hardcore when Lou held Debbie's hips, eager to turn her into a begging sexy mess that she already was. Debbie was holding onto the couter as Lou went on to thrust into her mercilessly. The sounds of the rain, the sounds of the strap going in and out of the brunette, Lou's grunts and Debbie's moans were all coming together. Lou abruptly slowed down, the strap almost pulling out of Debbie while the brunette gathered herself once more before she glanced from behind, with her bedroom eyes and begged.

"Fuck me harder, Louise." Debbie begged, her lips hanging open and close.

Lou gave her a smirk before a warm and a grounding hand brushed and grasped the small of Debbie's waist once more; a smile was thrown before Lou pulled out and held Debbie to stand with her hands still wrapped on Debbie's waist. Debbie's thoughts gave way to the familiar touch, and a shiver crawled over her skin, lips parting and eyes closing. It's that all too familiar fragrance – Lou's soap, Lou's perfume, that smell that’s just Lou – around her, on her, and it definitely brought her back in the mornings when it’s wrapped up in the sheets after losing themselves in each other.

"Why did you stop?" Debbie sweetly asked as she wiped off the sweat on Lou's forehead.

Lou gave her a shy smile, "I just cannot believe that..." She chuckled, "...we are here again, you know. That I get to do this with you and you are just..." The blonde closed her eyes as if she couldn't believe it, "...and you are just so beautiful."

Debbie couldn't help but to smile, "And you, my love, is the most beautiful one too." She replied as she placed her arm around the blonde's neck, "Still couldn't believe that you just fucked the hell out of me a little while ago?"

"Hardly."

"Well I have to make it even more believable then."

Lou couldn't say a word and was shocked when Debbie knelt in front of her. How Debbie ended up giving her a blowjob was a blur. Yet, there Debbie was - on her knees, looking up at her and giving her that flirty eyes as she went on to suck the strap that was just inside her a little while ago. The blonde gave shaky sighs when Debbie ran a finger on her slit. She was beyond wet, Debbie thought and before Lou could even form a word, two of Debbie's digits were inside the blonde, thrusting into her eagerly.

"Fuck, Debs. Fuck." Lou moaned, her eyes closed as she looked up.

"God, you are so pretty like this."

A pleased hum vibrated through Debbie's chest before she’s stretching her neck up to be kissed; her mouth moved to Lou's, tongue probing, tasting and exchanging the heat and sweet taste of the blonde that remained on her lips.  The blonde really cannot take her eyes off her — all pink-cheeked and slick-lipped, the picture of composure save for the ravenous look in her eyes. Lou knew that smile; Debbie wanted to be fucked hard and Lou wanted nothing, but to fuck the absolute shit out of the brunette.

"Fuck me again, daddy."

***