Chapter Sixty Nine

As Debbie laid on the bed, revealing all of what's underneath, summer came. It was as if the heavy rain dissipated and summer came along with the golden hues of honey and all of Debbie's glory. Lou could stare at her for a million centuries; with her aurelian skin, her toned body and her sunburnt brunette cascading on the satin sheets. Lou would swear that all the masterpieces displayed on all musuems could not compare to the beauty that was Debbie.

"Stop staring." Debbie mumbled, almost shy as Lou took every inch of her image.

"You're beautiful." Lou replied as she peeled her tank top off of her; her breasts on full display which made Debbie sit to touch it.

"I've missed you." The brunette spoke as she grabbed Lou's breasts, kissing each one of them as Lou slowly landed on her lap, "I missed these."

"Let me touch you..."

"No. Not yet." Debbie replied as she held Lou's hands with her hand, "No touching, baby." She spoke teasingly as she licked Lou's nipple, one by one, "...at least not yet. Let me worship you first."

And the feel of Debbie's lips intoxicated Lou. Every kiss. Every lick. Every touch. It was heaven. And when Debbie started to lick Lou's neck, the blonde obliged; she just closed her eyes and savored the eternal pleasure Debbie was giving her. The brunette held Lou's waist as Lou remained seated on her lap. With Lou arching her back, giving her more space to explore, Debbie happily paid homage to the blonde's neck, to her collarbones and down to her breasts again.

"You look so good with my lips around your tits." Debbie spoke so casually as she sucked on one of Lou's breasts.

Lou ran a hand over her head, shaking some of her loose hair away, "I'm not bottoming up for you, just so you know."

"It's hot when you talk back." Debbie replied as she hastily claimed Lou's lips for a sloppy kiss.

"Not talking back." Lou pulled away as she touched Debbie's bottom lip, "Just telling you the scenario that's going to happen tonight." She exclaimed, never minding the feels of Debbie's wet tongue as the brunette teased her by licking her finger, "Stop distracting me... what do you want?"

"You."

There was a low chuckle as Lou peeled herself off away from Debbie's lap and she watched as Debbie laid back on the bed, "I need you to be more specific, Deb. You said you're in need of distractions, right? Now what do you want?"

Debbie gave her a playful smirk as she slowly touched herself, "I want you to sit on my face."

Lou felt the gradual decay of her bones as she said those. Sure, it was unusual for their dynamic for Debbie to have the last say, to be that commanding, but once in a blue moon, they could switch parts. The idea of Lou sitting on her face and the sudden exhilaration about Debbie lapping her up felt too good and Lou, who seemed so hynotized, climbed up on the bed, up on Debbie's face as she held on the bed's headboard. The moment Lou was perfectly positioned, Debbie held the blonde's legs as she started to devour her being as to which Lou could not help, but to throw her head back in pleasure.

"Fuck Debs..."

"Doing it."

"Oh fuck. Your tongue." Lou choked as she felt her stomach tightening and her legs shaking, "Fuck..."

Lou bit her lip as she tried to contain her moans. The only sound that could be heard around the room was the sound of Debbie's tongue lapping her up. It did not take too long as Lou slumped on the bed's headboard, with Debbie still giving her kitten licks, pacifying the earthquake that had just came out of the ravishing blonde.

"You look so good with my cum on your lips." Lou playfully commented as she climbed down the bed, "But you'd look good on my strap. Where is it?"

The brunette rolled her eyes as she sat on the bed, "Drawer."

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll be thinking of me when you come back to work tomorrow." Lou spoke as she walked towards the drawer, Debbie watching her in awe as she wore the strap.

"How do you want me?"

"In all fucking ways. I want to fuck you on the sofa." Lou sheepishly jested as she turned to look at Debbie.

It did not take long enough for Lou to sit on the sofa inside Debbie's room, and neither Debbie climbing to sit on Lou's lap, with her hands clinging on the blonde's shoulders as her lover positioned the strap into her. The sight of Debbie's brunette waves cascading down her shoulders and to her breasts was euphoric, and Lou could not help herself but to suck on one of the brunette's breasts as she slowly inserted the strap towards Debbie.

"Fuck..." The brunette moaned, throwing her head back as she felt the strap slowly opening her up.

"Does it hurt?"

"God, no..." She gasped as she pushed herself down to it, "It feels nice." She added in a whisper as she cradled Lou's head while planting kisses on the blonde's earlobe, "I want you to fuck the hell outta me, baby."

"You're dripping so much already." The blonde commented as she held onto Debbie's butt, repositioning her.

"You made that mess. God... just fuck me already."

"So eager huh?" Lou teasingly questioned, holding her hips as Debbie began riding her, slowly at first.

"I'm always eager for you, baby." Debbie, all flushed and pretty looked at her as she replied, held and squeezed her own breasts out of pleasure.

Lou kissed her neck, "Ride me, then," She dared her, a smirk on her lips. "Show me how much you want me."

Debbie did not spit another word. Instead, she took the challenge by giving her lover a smile and when Lou caught the draw of Debbie's lips, she knew that she was in for a great ride. As Debbie sunk on Lou's strap, a pit of gasoline started burning inside the blonde. Debbie looked so sexy as hell and Lou could not help herself but to salivate on the glory that was Debbie. With every ride, every bounce, it was meant to take Lou up to the heavens and Debbie knew what she was doing. She knew how to switch on all the buttons that was inside Lou and she perfectly turned all of it on.

"Oh, you feel so good," the brunette whined, speeding up as Lou's strap kissed all her right spots.

A low growl died somewhere in Lou's throat. The sight of Debbie bouncing in front of her, with her tits hard and she, all sweaty and pretty made all the thoughts inside Lou incoherent.

"God baby... I can't get enough of you." Debbie moaned as she rode the blonde even faster.

Lou did not hesitate to take Debbie up. The blonde held her hips as she started meeting Debbie's thrusts. And it did not took a minute as the brunette started to reach her climax and eventually she ended up collapsing on Lou's chest, all breathy and sweaty.

"Fuck you're so great." Lou spoke as she rubbed a hand on Debbie's back, "You ride so great, honey. So sexy and beautiful." She cooed, Debbie still so breathy on her chest, "I love you, Debs. So much. I love you so much."

A low chuckle went out of the brunette's lips and with all the energy she had, she looked up and kissed the blonde on the lips, sweetly, "And I love you more..."

Lou smiled as she wiped Debbie's forehead with her hand, "Should I?" She asked, pertaining to the strap that was still inside Debbie.

"No, don't move." Debbie replied, "We're not done yet, baby."

"What?"

"Let's do sixty-nine."

"God. Fuck."

***