Acknowledgements

Knowing that this story's finale has finally been reached astounds me. Before I thank each of you for your support, I want to thank Blessy, a close friend who I consider as my little sister because she was the one who provided me the prompt for the narrative. I couldn't have been able to compose this story without her. Blessy, thank you!

Now before you all start crying because Saudade has finally come to an end, I would like to ask for your support for my  ongoing narrative, The Lucky One. In addition, I'm working on a Lydia Tár and another fanfiction that's inspired by Loubbie; both are currently in the draft stages.

Before I finish the book, please allow me to express my gratitude to the people who mean the world to me. Although you might not be able to read this, Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock, you two are  my biggest inspirations in life. I was so deeply influenced by your characters in Ocean's 8 that I was able to write this story in your characters' honor.

I want to thank all of my friends - both online and offline, for their support of my literary endeavors. I couldn't be happier since you people are my mirrors in life; you reflect back to me who I truly am.

To my readers who have touched my heart, thank you. To Teia, Nessy, Ivy and to some who I forgot to mention, thank you.  Thank you for the gifts and letters you have sent me on several occasions. 

To ate Phoebe a.k.a Therese1989 thank you! Thank you for being one of my ates. You just don't know how much I admire you as a writer and intellectually as an individual. And you guys, please do check out Ate Phoebe's story! She's phenomenal.

Thank you everyone for being with me on this jaunt. This has been Saudade, thank you.

Saudade
March 26, 2023 (10: 43 PM)

***