Chapter Forty

There was something painful and enigmatic being the secret.  So as the exciting thrill of getting caught up in the act. Don't go stealing someone else's wife. The rush, the silent swearings, the chaos mornings after, the secrets told in hushed voices under the bed sheets. Lust was a raw meat and slowly, Lou had mastered to season it with passion and heat. But lust was not the thing keeping her there. Debbie. It was Debbie.  In that morning,  on the table, he asked Lou what her favorite color was.

Lou looked at him, confused, still she replied, "Brown. Nude. Something earthly."

Keanu smiled at her as he took a sip of his morning coffee. There were tourists who sat by the table beside them. The morning was gloomy, thunderous skies were threatening to fall. There would be a board meeting later where she and Keanu would lead, so in preparation, there Lou was, sharing a table with the husband of the woman she just fucked just a few hours ago.

"Brown. Earthly. Nude." Keanu muttered, as if agreeing to the colors Lou just said, "Brown is warm, like coffee."

Yes. Brown's warm. But not like coffee. It's like the skin of your wife every time I caress it. Like her eyes every time I meet them. Like her hair every time we would spend the afternoon under the sun. Brown is warm, like her.  But she couldn’t say it. Instead, Lou took a sip of her morning coffee, "Yes, like coffee."

As she stared at the real one, Lou just wanted to choke in jealousy. Tonight and to the future nights ahead, she knew that she would be coming home not to her. The empty side of the bed would wave at her face and it made her want to think of the expensive things, like having arms to come home to, a  pair of eyes so intense you either look away or shut it for a moment with a kiss and a smile reserved for her, undivided.

"Where's Debbie?" Lou asked, as if she didn't see her in the spare room just a few hours ago, as if she didn't worship her body in the light of dawn.

"It's six in the morning." Keanu answered, "Still asleep. She is not a morning person."

Oh, how bad the game was. Lou realized how fucked the marriage was. Keanu did not know his wife that well; he didn't know Debbie like how she knew her. She might be the secret, the kiss shared with the curtains falling; she might be the other woman, but she knew her too well. She knew the lines etched on Debbie's palms and she knew her scars - how she got each of her scar, she knew the stories behind the woman she was and she knew how to fuck Debbie the way she liked it.

"Speaking of Debbie..." Keanu jested, "I woke up earlier at around two in the morning, she wasn't beside me. I waited up until three until I fell asleep. Since you are a woman Lou, do you think she's keeping something from me? I don't think we are having problems."

Lou held Keanu's hand on the table, a reassuring gesture of a friend, "Maybe, she just wants alone time. As a woman, believe me, we all want it. And come on!" She muttered as she leaned her back on her seat, looking around to flaunt to his face about where they were, "We are in Thailand. The sea is so inviting. Maybe she took a walk."

"Fuck me." Debbie whispered as her back fell on the bed, Lou on top of her, "Fuck me, Louise."

"Gladly."

Lou's lips travelled from Debbie's earlobe, down to the side of her neck. That stolen time was a sin, but Lou didn't care. Instead, she worshipped Debbie's body - her lips kissed and sucked and licked the skin on her ex-wife's neck. Lou's hands travelled down to Debbie's ribs, fingertips tapping and teasing as it travelled forward towards Debbie's breast.

"You're so beautiful, Debs." Lou paused as she looked at the image of her; brunette locks sprawled on the satin sheets, face all flushed and a body so sinful, "So beautiful like this." She added before taking Debbie's breast into her mouth which made the brunette arch her back off the bed.

Lou let yourself bathed over her features. Enticing, black lashes, framing eyes of moon glazed browns that spellbind, luring her in every second. Debbie's cupid lips, sweet and tender as she uttered a litany of moans to which turned Lou even more. Those were all factors that led the blonde to plant a slow kiss on the brunette's lips. Debbie was not even surprised and returned it with the same passion, same heat and same longing. The blonde gave a light lick to her lower lip, a small lap of her tongue before retreating.

"What do you want, Debs?" She whispered as she touched and massage Debbie's breasts before leaning in to kiss her mounds.

Her eyes were closed as she felt the warmth of Lou against her breast, "I want you..." Debbie choked as Lou sucked on her breast, "Fuck, Lou. God."

"Come on, love. I need to know what you want."

Debbie licked her lower lip, "I want you to stretch me wide, Lou. I want you to fuck me, fuck me with your fingers, with your strap. Just fuck me. Own me, Louise. Own me again."

And how Debbie ended up on all fours on the bed was a blur. Sweaty bodies, the sinful gasps and moaning were what stretched inside the room. Debbie had her eyes closed as she felt the tip of the strap slowly opening her up, widening her hole as what she requested. Her lips hung low as Lou suddenly pushed inside her, through her; it was maddening, a sweet torture of pleasure swept through her entire body when the blonde held her waist and started pounding into her roughly.

"Fuck Debs. You're so hot." Lou left out a moan as she fucked her even harder.

Debbie gasped, her hands clawing through the sheets, "You feel so good, babe. So good."

The blonde licked her lip as she watched the view in front of her. Debbie's nudity - her cream-colored skin, her waist, the swell of her ass. The sound Debbie was making was enough to make her wet, so wet that Lou could feel Debbie's three digits would go in easily.

"Faster, Lou. Fuck me faster. I want to feel you." Debbie spoke as she started fucking herself on the strap, her ass shaking as she started pounding on her own, "God, fuck."

And Lou didn't need to be told twice. She held Debbie's hips, gathered her strength as she thrusted into Debbie even faster. Debbie moaned as she felt the tickling knots in her stomach. She was nearing her climax, yet Lou was not letting her come yet. The blonde continued to fuck her roughly, her other hand coming to reach for Debbie's hair as she pulled her head, making Debbie look at her.

"Tell me does he fuck you like I do? Does he feel good like I do, Debs?" Lou growled, licking Debbie's neck as she continued to thrust.

"No, Lou. He does not." Debbie gasped, feeling the strap so in, "Only you, love. You, only you fuck me so good."

"Good girl. I wanna remind you how great my cock is."

"Fuck. I'm com --" Debbie's moan was broken as Lou pulled out the strap and just when she thought it would be finished, she was wrong.

Lou abruptly replaced the strap with her tongue. Debbie cussed, balled her fists as she felt the blonde's hot tongue on her wet cunt. The pleasure was too much and Lou's skillful tongue was a sweet hell. The blonde kept lapping her up, her tongue swirling against Debbie's flesh causing the brunette to chase after her air.

"Oh fuck Lou." Debbie took another cuss when the blonde entered her hole again with her fingers, her tongue still eating her out, "Ah fuck!"

"That's it, Debs. Come for the real daddy."

Keanu shrugged, taking a sip from his coffee, too unaware of what's happening behind, "Yeah, you are right. Maybe she went for a walk." He answered with a smile.

***