Chapter Sixty Three

And Debbie knew that her love for her would be her death someday. She knew the love she bore for the blonde would end up slashing her strength and everything she had, but she could not care any less. For the blonde, Debbie was willing to give everything up. The weight of Lou's touch and kisses were still digging into Debbie's senses, and as she lay there on her bed, she knew she was in a deep catastrophe.  Her clothes were all scattered on the floor; Debbie could still remember how Lou's clothes were all scattered on that same floor too, but there was no traces of the blonde anymore. If Debbie was not naked on her bed with only the satin sheets covering her, she would tell herself that last night was only a dream, but she could not. The brunette could hear the lives of many people began to start outside and she could tell that the sun was already up, but she had no strength to begin the day. Instead, she rolled over to the side of the bed, trached the space with her hands and with her eyes closed, she sniffed for any traces of Lou.

"Make love to me." She whispered in between their kiss, "Make me yours tonight. Pretend like you want me." Debbie softly uttered as she clung on the blonde's shoulders, "Please..." And it would be a lie to say that when she uttered please, her tears did not fall.

Lou never spit a word. Like a wandering ghost, the blonde silently moved and gave in to what Debbie had asked. The brunette closed her eyes as she fought back all the tears that wanted to fall. She should not cry. She should hold everything in, but when Lou held her waist, she just could not keep it in. When the blonde slowly undressed her - the blonde slowly taking down the straps of her dress down to her shoulders, Debbie's tears slowly fell; when Lou pressed kisses on her shoulders up to the side of her neck, Debbie's tears continued to run.

"Shhh." Lou mumbled as she stopped and looked at her, "Don't cry, Debs. Please..." She requested as she wiped Debbie's tears with her thumbs, "I don't deserve your tears." She added as she pressed a kiss on Debbie's cheek, "Don't..." Lou pressed another kiss on her other cheek, "...cry," she mumbled as she added another kiss to Debbie's lips, "Don't cry for me." She finished before she claimed Debbie's lips into a passionate kiss again.

The night was filled with fire; the farthest crevices of their souls had been lit and as Debbie fell on the bed, Lou began to worship the brunette's body as if Lou was a sinner and Debbie's body was her only way to be saved. The clothes were all down on the floor and Lou was on top of Debbie, worshipping her body as if it was something holy.

"Lou...fuck."

Lou paused as she took her in, "You're so beautiful, Debs." She spoke before she dipped her neck onto the brunette's collarbone, kissing and licking her way around.

"Suck my breasts. God. Fuck."

Lou could swear Debbie's nasty words were making her go spiral, but in a good kind of way. And she did what she was asked. Lou slowly planted kisses on Debbie's neck down to her chest up until she reached Debbie's breasts. Those round perky nipples greeted the blonde and with a subtle glance to Debbie - who at the moment had her eyes closed, savoring the blissful sensation Lou was giving her - Lou wasted no time and directly sucked the brunette's nipples making Debbie moan. What was once a slow and a passionate love-making turned into a feral one as Lou heard Debbie's moans. The blonde was supposed to not go hard on her given the fact that Debbie was sick and that they were testing waters, but she just could not stop herself.

"Fuck you're so sexy, Debs." Lou spoke as she licked Debbie's breast, "Do you have a strap that I can use on you?"

"Oh, yes I have." Debbie sat up, "Wait let me get it."

Lou watched as Debbie stood up from the bed and walked towards her make-up mirror. She opened drawers after drawers only stopping the moment she found the strap. Debbie put the strap on the table as she perused another set of drawers looking for the lube, but a strong pair of hands made her pause.

"What?" Debbie asked as Lou turned her around to face her.

Lou took the strap and wore it casually, "You don't need that, Debs." She spoke, that raspy deep voice coming out before she looked at Debbie again, "You're so wet already, Debs and I know you will take this in like the good girl you are."

Debbie's red lips hung open as she heard those words coming exactly from Lou's mouth. But she loved it. Loved how nasty Lou was at the moment. Debbie would have wanted to ride the strap on Lou's lap, but she was cut off short when the blonde, without any words, lifted her right leg on the make-up table.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here. Would you be fine with that?" Lou asked, her eyes digging like fireballs on Debbie's, "...and I told you, you don't need lube." Debbie simply nodded, lost for words, but was certainly loving the show, "Keep your leg right there, baby." Lou added as she positioned the toy right outside of Debbie's hole.

"Don't tease me like that." Debbie spoke as she watched how Lou made the toy run through her folds.

"I am not. Just testing waters." And after saying those words, Lou slid the toy inside the brunette.

It was a night full of remembering naked nights and nasty whispers. A night of claiming what was once abandoned and a night of Debbie moaning like a dirty girl as Lou fucked the hell out of her. Debbie held her leg on the table, just as what Lou told her, and Lou did not waste any time and proceeded to fuck her like how she knew Debbie wanted to be fucked. The thrusts were deep and hard that every move Lou had done were making Debbie's breasts move. It was a delightful scene for the blonde: the way the brunette's breasts moved and how Debbie's womanhood took the length and the size of the toy. Lou smirked as she continued to pump in on Debbie, silently wishing she could feel the pulsing inside Debbie's womanhood because even though Lou was only using a strap, she knew Debbie was pulsing around it.

"I want to fuck you 'til morning." Lou spoke as she thrusted into her even faster.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Debbie moaned trying to collect her mind to reply to what the blonde had said, "You can...fuck." Debbie bit her lip as she tried to maintain her composure, "You can fuck me 'til morning. God. I fucking want that."

"You're dripping." Lou commented as she touched Debbie's pussy with a finger, the toy still inside and she, still thrusting into her.

"Only you can do that, Louise. Only you."

"Let me taste you." Lou asked as she slid the toy out, knelt down in front of Debbie before she ate her out.

Debbie stood up, frustrated at the state she was in. The remnants of last night was a stab in the heart because she knew that it would be the last. She sighed as she sat on her bed, naked and alone. She knew Lou and Blaire had gone home already and by them going home, it meant hers and Lou's story had reached the end, a goodbye, a finality. She wanted to cry all day, but she knew she had to move forward and so she grabbed her night dress from last night and wore it, tied her hair into a bun and proceeded to go downstairs to make coffee. But when she reached the kitchen, the sight that greeted her melted her heart: Blaire was on the kitchen eating pancakes and Lou was wearing her apron.

"Good morning, mommy Debbie!" Blaire greeted, cheeks too full of pancakes.

"Breakfast?" Lou asked, a smile on her lips as she turned around to greet the flabbergasted brunette.

***