Chapter Forty Two

And when you’re laying on a man's chest but you feel so uncomfortable because he doesn’t say the words or doesn’t touch you or doesn’t smell like the woman your heart belongs to, what will you do? Debbie held her breath as she took the moment - in that midnight, his opal eyes were peeling her skin, but all she wanted to see and unravel were her beautiful cyan blues. While Keanu was entering her, all Debbie felt was that aching, that longing that she had for Lou. His skin now felt a little rough, his fingers didn't fit the spaces of her hands anymore, and his kisses had lost its dulcet taste. With Keanu on top of her, making love to her, all Debbie could think was Lou, roughly fucking her.

"Goodness you taste so fucking nice." Lou growled, her head between Debbie's creamy thighs as she kept lapping her up before she crawled back towards Debbie's face, giving Debbie a kiss, letting her taste herself on her, "What else do you want?" The blonde whispered as she looked into Debbie's fluttering eyes.

Debbie licked her lips as she touched Lou's breasts, "I want you to fuck me, Lou. With your fingers or strap, I don't care." The brunette hissed as she cupped Lou's face for a greedy kiss, "Just fuck me until I cannot take it anymore." She added in a whisper.

The blonde, feeling so bold and devilishly daring gave Debbie a playful smirk. She slowly walked towards the hotel's room drawer where she kept her essentials. Debbie was left on the couch. Her chest heaving up and down as she tried to regain her breathing. She watched as she blonde wore the strap. It hung sexily on her, and Debbie just craved for it even more. She wanted the blonde in her so badly that she opened her legs, showing the blonde her glistening arousal.

"Come here, please." Debbie murmured as she let her fingers went inside her, "God... fuck."

Lou was shocked as she watched Debbie fucking herself. It was a delight to see something straight out of a pornographic movie; Debbie was really something else.  The blonde took her time rubbing lube around the shaft of the toy, her eyes full of fire and lust as she watched Debbie - the brunette on the couch, legs wide apart, eyes closed while fucking herself.

"You're so hot, you know that?" Lou spoke as she came towards Debbie.

"And I am so fucking horny, you know that?" The brunette countered as she got off the couch and pushed Lou to sit down on it, "I want you."

"Come ride me then."

And Debbie didn't need more words. She held the toy as she straddled  Lou, rightfully positioning it towards her core. Lou sat down and watched as Debbie slowly took the toy; the strap sinfully going inside of the brunette with the brunette moaning quitely.

"Nothing beats your cock, Louise. Nothing."

"Kean, stop." Debbie muttered softly as she pushed him off of her.

Despite being shocked, Keanu pulled out his manhood out of his wife as he knelt in front of her, "Baby, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Was it too rough?" He asked worriedly as he tried to touch her hand.

Debbie shook her head, reached for her discarded robe on the floor before she wore it, "Baby, you didn't hurt me." She smiled, "I'm fine. It's just that..." She sat on the bed as she tried to pinch all of the words hanging on her tongue together.

"What?" Keanu, still so worried and looking so concerned knelt in front of the brunette, "Love, tell me."

The brunette sighed, despite the burning urge to tell her honesty, she couldn't do it now. With a smile, she said, "I am not in the mood. I'm sorry I'm tired, love."