Chapter 14: Peace Conference

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: I am actually planning to do a prequel based on the incidents that have happened here, Chara's backstory as well as certain actions of people that have consequences later down the line)

Previously we saw after the party,  Serafall manages to quell the doubt in her mind by going for the shoot. The very next day Issei and his friends head to the ORC Club Room to meet up with Rias in order to get their familiars, in the previous timeline Issei never had gotten a familiar while Asia got the sprite Dragon last time, whom she named Rassei. This time however, Asia got the same familiar this time. Issei, on the other hand, managed to encounter Flowey, formerly Asriel who had just escaped the underground months ago along with all the monsters, after a reunion with Chara, Flowey follows Issei and his team back home, when they were suddenly attacked by an unknown source, this unknown source was revealed to be Tiamat, the strongest dragon king had arrived to kill Issei since he was the host of Draigg. Tiamat was very angry that Draigg had come to her domain, while Draigg on the other hand was furious not only because she rejected him once, she also killed multiple hosts of the Welsh Dragon out of spite for Draigg. Issei then began to fight Tiamat who was unable to keep up with Issei's attacks and when Zatouji, the familiar master had successfully evacuated the familiar monsters, Issei decided to go balance break, Tiamat now started to struggle against him, who coupled with using Durandal was able to push Tiamat to a distance, he then decided to use Dividing Wyvern Fairy draining her power using the wyverns and finally firing his Longinus smasher at her defeating her base form. Out of an act of desperation, she transforms into her dragon form with a blue body and white celestial scales, Issei then decides to take it to the next level by using a new form of his Balance Breaker: Trihexa mode but could only use it for a limited time because of the strain it had put on his body. He then dodges a flame attack by Tiamat and fires extinction ray at her, she dodges but then gets a uppercut by Issei, breaking several of her teeth. Out of a final act, she uses her strongest move Chaos Bomb, a blast capable of leveling continents, Issei had to defeat her before it is too late. He then decided to use his new move Extinction Storm, which coupled with the wyverns present was able to not only nullify the bomb but also force Tiamat out of her dragon form. Upon defeat, Tiamat wondered what Issei would do next to her, but to her surprise Issei wanted to know her reasoning for her hatred. Tiamat then explains everything that had happened between her and Draigg, she rejected him so that he could be protected, she thought he had abandoned her after his death by the three factions, hence she hunted those hosts down for her treasures. Draigg on hearing this was devastated and asked her for a second chance, a second chance at rebuilding a relationship, which she tearfully accepted. She then becomes his second familiar after Flowey, they then both head home, where Issei tells everyone involved that she his is Familiar, after telling them about her and her relationship with Draigg, they accept her into the family. 

Issei, Sona and their friends then head home, where Issei explains who Flowey and Tiamat were and their parents were happy that their daughter is reunited with her estranged brother as well as Draigg found his love after so long. They were happy to accept them as a family, and welcomed them whole heartedly.

Two days Later

Peace Conference, Kuoh Academy, 2:00 PM

The faction leaders were present for the meeting, this meeting had two purposes, to rebuild the Christian pantheon as well as end a generation long conflict between the three factions. From the devil faction, Sirzechs Lucifer as well as Serafall Leviathan were present. From the fallen angel faction Azazel was present and from the angel faction, Michael and Gabriel had came for the negotiations.