Chapter 46: Double Dragon Battle

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the fight that had happened between the Khaos Brigade against the Team Dxd, the teams that were present were fighting against the Khaos Brigade. After Issei brought Touji to a safe place, he rushed to meet up with Masaomi Yaegaki who was fighting against Irina at the time, Irina was able to fight against Masaomi however, the former Exorcist was able to keep up with Irina with relative ease, he managed to overwhelm with ease, he also summoned two heads to fight against Irina who despite having help from Xenovia was easily overwhelmed, he managed to defeat her and almost kill her, when Issei intercepted her attack, he told Irina to focus on the heads, Issei then focused on fighting against the exorcist, with the latter being shocked as to Issei able to hold his own against him, he still was able to keep up with him, however during the fight Irina gets bitten in an attempt to save Xenovia from those heads, she becomes posioned and collapses, much to Issei's shock and Masaomi's happiness, although she along with Xenovia were saved by Dulio and were brought into safety by the exorcist turned angel. Issei then decided to not hold back and went into balance breaker to fight against Masaomi Yaegaki, he was able to push him back with relative ease, with Masaomi easily recognizing his fighting style to be similar to that of Vasco Strada, as the fighting was going on Issei managed to push the exorcist back with him easily overwhelming him with zero to little effort, Masaomi started to stagger he knew that a single strike from him can be immensly damaging so he switched things up, he decided to summon more heads to fight against Issei. However things were not going according to what Masaomi desired, Issei decided to take it to the next level by activating his cardinal crimson full drive, which allowed him to go even further beyond, the already struggling Exorcist was unable to keep up with Issei as the latter used his Sonic Star Booster to close the gap between them, he then used Solid Impact Booster to pummel him causing him to cough up blood, he is then sent flying due to the impact of the ability, the next thing he knew is that Issei used his Fang Blast Booster to fire a crimson beam at the exorcist causing him to take a direct hit, Issei then once again used Sonic star booster to get close and he used Durandal to slice off Masaomi's arm connecting to his sword freeing him from the influence. After being freed he and Issei both come into an understanding and Masaomi stops his vengeance only for him to be killed off by Rizevim much to Issei's shock and anger. Rizevim then escaped after obtaining the Fruit of Knowledge and Life, forcing Issei to fight alone against Yamata No Orochi who had escaped the sword after Masaomi's death. In the meantime the others were facing off against the Khaos Brigade, only for a terrifying presence to show up, this was Ladon the Insomniac Dragon who was intrested to fight against all of them, they knew that they had to defeat him before he could do any more damage.

Issei got into his stance, he held his Durandal in his hand, he was ready to face against the evil dragon who is nothing but a primal and feral beast, he knew that he needed to hold him off, he could see that the others were fighting against Ladon, he was confident that they can handle them considering Tiamat was with them. Issei looked at the evil dragon Yamata No Orochi who responded with a roar. Issei then looked at the dragon and said

Issei: Well ugly, let's rock

Issei charged at Yamata one of the heads tried to bite him, Issei knew that he could take the dragon bites without any Issue, but he nevertheless had to be careful, if his teammates were injured he could hold off Ladon, Issei used his Durandal to chop off one of the heads of Yamata No Orochi

Yamata screamed in pain as his heads were gone, Issei fired a dragon shot disintegrating his head with relative ease, the other heads glared at Issei who only was jumping around he was frisking his body as he knew that this battle was only getting started