Chapter 32: Battle against Vampires and Meeting the strongest evil dragon

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Good news 

We have officially reached 1K Votes, Thank you guys so much for your support and Interest

Without further ado let us begin the story

Previously we saw the battle plan made the faction leaders in an effort to save Valerie, Sirzechs and Azazel had informed the team that some people will be going in order to save Valerie while the others will act as reserve members, that being if the members are injured or are unable to battle, the reserve members can take their place and assist them in their fight against the Tepes Faction and the Khaos Brigade. After the battle plan and the ones fighting whom was decided it was then Issei and his team along with the Gremory peerage, the Sitri peerage, Irina and finally the Bael Peerage went to Romania to deal with the Khaos Brigade. Before going Gasper's past was revealed which was completely different from the previous timeline, he was abused to the point of near death and when he tried to escape they tried to pursue him, that was when his soul trait got activated that being Integrity which allowed him to escape, after which he was on the run until Rias Gremory had found him and saved his life and took him in. After that they were called by their teams and they went to Romania. Meanwhile back in the America, Sans was working on the machine that had sent Gaster to the void. After having a conversation at how Gaster ended up in the void, Papyrus along with Sans were helping each other to fix the machine which allowed Gaster to be released. They then shared a reunion, after which Sans informed the former royal scientist on what was going on and what had happened in his absence while he was in the void. While at the Dreemurr residence Toriel was worried for the safety of her children, on being asked by Asgore on that she told her worries to him. Asgore told her that he is sure that they would be fine, his voice was full of confidence, when Toriel became suspicious Asgore told her that he had a spar with Issei much to her annoyance. Asgore then informed her that he just wanted to test the boy and given that he is much stronger in his base form, Issei can protect their children without any Issue, Toriel had became a bit calm after which they go eat their lunch. Back at Romania, Issei reminded the team of their strategy with Gasper and Tiamat wanting to fight against their opponents with determination, they wanted to take them out before it is too late. Vali wanted revenge against his grandfather for making his childhood a living hell, while the others agreed and stuck to their roles in dealing with the Khaos Brigade, Issei was joined by Elmenhide, Chara, Raynare, Saji and Sona and her team, while the others stood behind acting as reserve members.

While the teams were heading to the Tepes territory, they saw a  jet black Dragon with a black wings, they recognized him as Crom Crauch the same dragon that can rival Dragon Kings and is almost close to surpassing the heavenly dragons Draigg and Albion at their primes, Issei and the others knew that only a select few can keep up with them, let alone beat them, only Issei and probably Asriel in his hyperdeath form could beat him but that's about it, the others will die if they go up against the Crescent Circle Dragon. Tiamat wanted to challenge him right away but they needed to stay in cover.