Chapter 19: Confronting Yourself and Encounter

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All images used belong to the respective owners, I do not own anything)

Question: Are images like bikinis or minimal clothing allowed in wattapad?

Previously we saw the fight that had taken place between Vali team, Sona and Rias along with their peerages as well as Issei and his friends against Loki, the Norse god of mischief, as well as Euclid Lucifuge, the leader of Nilreim as well as the younger brother of Grayfia Lucifuge, they begin their fight with the duo, after being overwhelmed for a while Loki summons a copy of the Midgard serpent along with Fenrir, Hati and Skoll. The teams then decide to split up with Vali and Arthur trying to fight Fenrir and bringing him back to his side; Tiamat with Hati, Rias's peerage and Sona's peerage (except king and queen) against Skoll; Rias, Sona and their queens against the Midgard Serpent, Issei against Euclid and finally remnants of Issei's team and Vali team against Loki. Issei manages to defeat Euclid who even despite having with Walburga, a stray magician, Issei was able to overwhelm them despite them working together forcing the duo to retreat before it is too late. Issei then joins the remnants in taking down Loki. On the other side Vali and Arthur get rid of the collar controlling Fenrir allowing him to be freed from Loki's control; Tiamat crushed Hati with relative ease; Skoll unable to take the combined assault of the Sitri and Gremory peerage and is eventually overwhelmed by the two peerages. Rias and Sona along with their queens were initially having difficulty with the Midgard serpent but they were eventually joined by Vali, Arthur and Fenrir who had managed to defeat and destroy the serpent. Meanwhile after Issei had joined the fight, Issei and his friends had overwhelmed the god, but after seeing everyone defeated on the ground or destroyed he had enough and in a last ditch effort used all magic to destroy the teams, Chara being reckless charges at him only for her to get pushed back by Loki. Loki tries to kill her but Asia, out of a desire to protect her friends and family protected her and her family by unlocking her balance breaker and soul trait which was kindness. After which Flowey and Issei beat Loki to near death causing him to beg for mercy, which Issei gave in the form of getting him sealed via. the Mjolnir. Issei and the others with a healed up Chara then return back to the Sitri manor to take some rest. After informing about the leaders of what had happened, the leaders then take action according to the previous timeline in dealing with the effective steps needed to deal with Diodora Astaroth before he could do anything chaotic. After which a train comes to their place and they all return home to their respective stops and tell their mother Miki about everything that had happened so far, after which they all head to sleep with the same sleeping arrangement.

One week later

Hyoudou residence, 4:30 AM

Everything was going well for everyone except for one person, Raynare who was plagued with nightmares for the past week, these nightmares were turning into night terrors that were preventing her from sleep

Raynare: What the hell is going on with me?

Raynare walks through what seems like her mindscape, she saw images of what seemed to be from a different timeline, she could see her date with Issei however, she could see her pass by and say this

Raynare (OT): Would you die for me?

That was when Raynare saw herself transform into her fallen form, something she was sure she did not do during her date, she then summons a light spear and throws at Issei killing him

Raynare: NOOOOOOOOO, ISSSSEIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Raynare rushes towards Issei but is too late, Issei had already died, that was when she had suddenly woke up. Raynare screams, but keeps it down, although it was enough to wake Issei up