Chapter 48: Exorcist Rebellion

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the recovery that had taken place due to Issei getting bitten by the Yamata's head, he was immediately sent to the first heaven where the treatment was being taken place given that the third heaven had pretty much become a battlefield due to the Khaos Brigade's attack on Heaven, Raynare along with Gabriel immediately rushed him to the hospital for him to be getting aid, Gabriel had informed Raynare that she will be getting the stuff necessary to treat Issei from the poison. Raynare had rushed him into the room which was designated to those that were infected by the venom of Yamata No Orochi, they entered the room to find Touji and Irina had mostly recovered from the poison while Xenovia was up, considering she was only exhausted in the battle, they were shocked to see that Issei was in this room, he was barely conscious, Issei could see that Raynare had tears falling down from her eyes, he asked her to smile at least for his sake, but this only resulted in her having more tears fall down from her eyes. Irina asked what had happened, and how did this happen, to which Gabriel had come in with the Antiseptics, Disinfectants as well as a pump to remove the venom, with tears in her eyes, she then explained what had happened to the rest of the group, after which Gabriel approaches Issei and first cleans his wound, she then uses the pump to remove the poison from the body successfully. After that Gabriel then goes back to get the anti venom created from a celestial dragon to counter the effects of the venom by the evil dragon, she injects the venom, after which Issei is now out of danger. She kisses Issei on the forehead and leaves, which results in a pouting Raynare, Issei calms her down saying that he is more than happy to see Raynare by her side, after which she calms down. After a while Issei is joined by his team, Rias and Sona and their peerages, Issei's harem along with his sister all jump to Issei with tears in their eyes, Issei calms then down saying that his body was no longer in danger, they all then spend the day talking about what needed to be done considering Rizevim now had the Fruit of Knowledge and Life, Issei theorized that it might be something destructive Rizevim had something so powerful in his arsenal that he needed to use something that needed to be run by the Fruit of Life and knowledge that it can not only destroy us but also invade other realms, which was pure madness, he needed to be stopped before it is too late. The next day Issei and the others then leave Vatican to head home, with Vasco giving Asia letters for her actions as well as informing that Vatican is always open and she can join if she so desires. However, some exorcists were growing dissatisfied they were rallied by two people who promised that they will bring everything back to the way it was.

Issei was lying down on his bed wondering what is going to happen, what was Rizevim's intention with him gaining the Fruits from Heaven, he knew that they would go after Agares next in an attempt to find the crystals present there, by taking over the island itself, after that well in the previous timeline he released Trihexa, it took the combined effort of everyone including himself, all the gods, devils, angels, fallen and many more from the pantheons to take the beast once and for all, even Great Red, Ophis and Lilith had helped them take the beast out once and for, with Issei and his lover Asia nearly sacrificing themselves in taking Trihexa out once and for all, it resulted them in falling into a comatose state. The battle itself was pretty destructive with many casaulties, massive property destruction as well as many more severely injured, even the evil dragons Apophis and Azi Dhaka had fought against the factions resulting in them getting defeated and sealed or killed. He still remembered how Níðhöggr brutally attacked and had beaten up Ophis simply because they never fought back to defend themselves. This resulted in his parents getting kidnapped and his identity revealed to them, thankfully they still accepted them without hesitation, this allowed him to take out Rizevim once and for all, however he survived and activated Trihexa and they both fought together resulting in their demise.