Chapter 53: Beginning of the End

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the aftermath of the events that had taken place due to the fight with Rizevim barely escaping with his life, and the Abyss Rage Dragon being sealed. Once that was done, the others went on to rescue Ravel and Riser that had been kidnapped, the group split up to find those two before Rizevim could use them anymore, with the Sitri Peerage being led by Tiamat while the rest of the Issei's team and the Gremory Peerage head towards the other side to look for them. Sona and her peerage along with Tiamat pass through some statues dating all the way back to Devil Civil War after Sona gives them a history lesson they all proceed,after which they  encounter Ionlava, who was freed by Rizevim and he was to guard Ravel, Sona and Tiamat take on the former son of Anon and defeat him successfully after destroying the Phenex Tears he had with him, they kill him for good, after which they see Ravel who had been freed by the rest of the Sitri Peerage, after which they head to the meeting point where they were supposed to meet together, Rias and her peerage meanwhile along with the rest of the Issei's team all head to the other side of the Agares Island where they find a bunch of evil dragons whom they all slaughter with relative ease, Riser is then seeing glaring at the evil dragon who was given the role of the warden, after the dragon is slain by Asriel, Riser is freed and they all head towards the same meeting point where Riser and Ravel reunite, Sona then gets a call from Ajuka Belzebub who informs them that they need Ravel and Riser to head towards his lab to get a checkup so that they can be ready for what comes next. At an unknown location Rizevim can be seen walking across due to his injuries from his fight against Issei, where he meets Azazel who was happy seeing his condition because of what he did, when Azazel asks to surrender Rizevim blindly charges at him only for his power to get divided by Vali who was happy seeing his grandfather in such a condition. After trying to talk to Vali, even to the point of mental breakdown, Vali is still unaffected, much to his anger. He then reveals a vial shocking Azazel and confusing Vali, he then emptied it's contents in a syringe and injected it completely restoring himself. Azazel then reveals it to be a vial of HATE, which managed to make him exponentially stronger than before, he then attacks Vali and Azazel in a manner so that he could escape back to his base. Vali and Azazel go back to the underworld where they could see Sirzechs preparing for a war, after revealing the information Euclid gave him, this horrifies the duo but they nevertheless must stick together to defend their home. Back at the Khaos Brigade HQ, Rizevim gives the final order to unleash the Beast 666 clone as well as the evil dragon army and the HATE filled souls, to destroy the alliance once and for all.

The next day

Hyoudou Residence, 9:00 AM

Issei and the others, were fixing the house, thanks to the damage that Rizevim and Niðhöggr did to their house, with the Gremory Peerage offering to help them. Although Issei's parents were initially a bit wierded out by this, Issei, Sona and several others convinced them that they are not the same people that they were back then. Rias even personally apologized to his parents for using her spell back then, to which the both the parents told her that they are over it.

It took a while, since the house furniture was destroyed and several walls and pillars supporting those said walls were completely destroyed, the structure was mostly reestablished thanks ti magic, as for the stuff inside the house, that was purchased and restored back to where it was supposed to be, it took a while but eventually the house was completely restored, the Gremory Peerage then teleport themselves back home, while the Sona and the others rest for the time being given that they needed some rest before Rizevim decides to attack them.