Chapter 21: Hatred Horror and Hope

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All images used belong to the respective owners, I do not own anything)

Question: Any ideas for a team name for Issei and his friends?

The team members are: Issei, Raynare, Asia, Chara, Flowey/Asriel, Tiamat and Rosswiese for now

Previously we saw the aftermath of the Raynare's nightmares as well as an unfortunate encounter with Diodara Astaroth, well let's just say that this will not be the final time they encounter him, they and the Sitri peerage then watch as the fight between the Astaroth and Gremory is interrupted by the arrival of the Old Satan Faction of the Khaos Brigade, they intend to attack the Satans and the other faction leaders. That was when Diodara went after Xenovia and kidnapped for her own sadistic pleasure not before leaving the Gremory peerage to fend for themselves against thousands of soldiers, that was when Issei and his team, minus Raynare along with Odin had arrived to help the soldiers. After leaving Odin and Tiamat to deal with those soldiers they entered Diodara's unofficial rating game. The team then splits up with Issei and his team dealing with Diodara's eight pawns and two rooks while Rias and her peerage deal with the two Bishops and Queen. They begin the battle with both of them quickly overwhelming them with their tactical co-ordination, sheer overwhelming power as well as superior speed. After meeting up with each other, the two teams then head towards where his knights were supposed to be but it was Freed that was waiting for them, after revealing the Young prince's action to them he tranforms into a chimera to gain the upper hand only for him to get easily killed by Kiba. They then approach the man himself Diodara Astaroth who was waiting for them with a smile on his face, he tells them everything with him provoking Issei a third time. Issei on the other hand does not show any mercy and beats Diodara with every chance he gets, when the beatdown is over, Diodara had several broken bones, flesh wounds as well as a disfigured face to match his heart. Issei then went over a trapped Xenovia in a concealment made out of the longinus Innovate Clear, Issei released her with simple brute strength much to Diodara's shock. Xenovia who was trapped there wanted Issei's forgiveness but before she could continue she was enveloped in a light leaving no trace of her. The one who did this was revealed to be Shalba Belzebub, who was here to provoke the heiress of Gremory, he was then met by the sorrowful sight of Diodara who could barely be looked at. He then kills Diodara in an instant when he asks for his help, calling him a disgrace and a weakling, he then brings his attention to a very pissed off Gremory group.

Shalba on seeing the anger and hate on the Gremory team smirks and he looks at them with a pitiful and tried to take them. Shalba then notices a nun, and out of spite fires a magic blast piercing her body, throwing her sideways shocking everyone in the group. Chara, Flowey and Issei immediately go to assist her and she that she is barely breathing

Issei: No, no Asia stay with me, you cannot perish not like this!!!!

Flowey: Her vitals are going and fast, I am trying to heal but it won't be enough

Issei then looks at a smirking Shalba Belzebub, who then tells

Shalba: She is a nun, the one whom devils really despise, you working with them shows how far this underworld has fallen, I will kill all of you and push Sirzechs making him a cold blooded avenger.

Issei then looks at Shalba in anger. He had tears in his life, just like last time Asia was put to near death by this man. He then walks towards the man responsible for Xenovia and Asia's near death. Not caring if anyone is in front of him. A black thing starts to envelop him.

 A black thing starts to envelop him